TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- congratulations to president Putin !!!
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

Posted by exraver on Mar-08-2012 03:04:

Bloody regime. Falling anyday now.

Posted by geroin on Mar-08-2012 03:51:

quote:
Originally posted by exraver
You can gloat here all you want, but Putin won fair and square.

terrible points, i just explained why he won, him and his people control most of the mass media in russia.

quote:
Originally posted by tonybologna
Putin has done wanders for Russia considering what it went through in the 90s, thanks to the Clinton/Harvard gang. However, I do feel it is time for another step forward for Russia and I'm not sure what the answer is.
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Oth...obalEconomy.htm

sorry i didnt read this since i dont have a lot of time right now. Commenting on your post though.. A lot of people feel the same way, even living in Russia, the truth is that if it wasnt for him, if it was someone else the country would still go through that same step forward like it did with Putin, people continue voting for him, especially in villages because they dont know any better, they think since life slightly improved or that it didnt get any worse than it was, it is specifically because of Putin being in power which is false.

I have some video/article information but it is in russian, only some things in english

Posted by Sasha on Mar-08-2012 03:57:

quote:
Originally posted by geroin

bahahaha

Posted by geroin on Mar-08-2012 03:57:

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig6/laughland2.html

it was long known that she was revealing lots of facts about putins past.

it was told in the litvinenkos interview before his death.

dont know if english version exists

Posted by geroin on Mar-08-2012 03:59:

quote:
bahahaha

sorry not to offend but you have posted some of the worst points in this thread so far but you have been the most active, care to share some legitimate information?

Posted by geroin on Mar-08-2012 04:03:

quote:
AND YOU KNOW IT WAS PUTIN's doings because you were there when he was giving away his orders?

LIKE WTF PEOPLE! really? u getting brainwashed by people who dont know how to run their own countries.

You and FunkyCrew forgetting this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikheil_Saakashvili

i posted in the video above if you'd like more information.

what does saakashvili have anything to do with the discussion?

Posted by Sasha on Mar-08-2012 04:10:

quote:
i posted in the video above if you'd like more information.

what does saakashvili have anything to do with the discussion?

he was missing from the list of tools you and Kristina were posting on here.

I watched this video before. I'm gonna watch it again and give you my feedback

Posted by jon jon on Mar-08-2012 04:32:

quote:
Originally posted by malek
fuck him and his veto that is slaughtering my syrian brothers.

true

Posted by jon jon on Mar-08-2012 04:37:

I don't trust Putin man, he looks so evil lol You can tell he's super smart and is prob the toughest prick on earth, so ya no shit he's gonna use that power to get himself back in.

Posted by Sasha on Mar-08-2012 05:07:

Posted by exraver on Mar-08-2012 05:09:

quote:
bahahaha

Kasparov, this is a guy who openly was asking West to start bombing Russia, if they didnt get their way.
He lives in NYC, so I guess he doesnt give a shit.
As for Syria, look what happened in Lybia first.
No wonder, they are going all out, trying to kill these western goons, before its too late.

Posted by Sasha on Mar-08-2012 05:10:

quote:
it was long known that she was revealing lots of facts about putins past.

it was told in the litvinenkos interview before his death.

dont know if english version exists

facts???? facts pulled out of the asses?

what facts?

Posted by geroin on Mar-08-2012 05:15:

quote:

if you didnt know

quote:

RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a government-funded[1] global multilingual television news network based in the Russian Federation. It was founded in 2005 as Russia Today by the government-owned[2] RIA Novosti.

but for any news (unrelated to russia) its a great channel otherwise.

Posted by geroin on Mar-08-2012 05:21:

quote:
Kasparov, this is a guy who openly was asking West to start bombing Russia, if they didnt get their way.
He lives in NYC, so I guess he doesnt give a shit.

yes, he lives in nyc thats why he's part of many protests held in moscow.

i simply used him in the video example because hes speaking english at a conference trying to get a point across.

Posted by Sasha on Mar-08-2012 05:34:

quote:
if you didnt know

but for any news (unrelated to russia) its a great channel otherwise.

So wait, they paid Litvinenko's father for this interview? or forced him to say that in front of the camera? wait, where were the western forces to protect him? i dont get it

also, i dont believe u read the article about the death of Politkovskaya i posted earlier. your reply makes no sense.

and finally, just like you dont trust anything government funded, i don't believe anything funded by the western parties, i.e your "independent" sources and their ridiculous theories that have no grounds or evidence. facts my ass. tell these stories to your american friends

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-08-2012 05:56:

quote:
Originally posted by tonybologna
Putin has done wanders for Russia considering what it went through in the 90s, thanks to the Clinton/Harvard gang. However, I do feel it is time for another step forward for Russia and I'm not sure what the answer is.
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Oth...obalEconomy.htm

dobrodosao nazad brate Srbine !!!

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-08-2012 05:58:

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
true

true what??? lol, you should've +1 like nicholas oliver, the biggest contributopr to tota !!!

all kidding aside, true what exactly???

do you even know, besides what you see on bbc and cnn, do you even have an inkiling to what is....true???

do +1, suits you better

Posted by jon jon on Mar-08-2012 06:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
true what??? lol, you should've +1 like nicholas oliver, the biggest contributopr to tota !!!

all kidding aside, true what exactly???

do you even know, besides what you see on bbc and cnn, do you even have an inkiling to what is....true???

do +1, suits you better

lol why so angry!?

I was agreeing w/ Malek that I think it's BS the Russians are veto'ing the UN security council (re: serbia)

just my opinion bro, am I allowed to share that in this thread? lol

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-08-2012 06:03:

quote:
Originally posted by malek
lolol

lolol what, you fucking pussy?? no matter what, the truth is that your brothers and sisters are getting killed, day in and day out. so, all you can do is try to stir shit from the warmth of your home and, when somebody calls you on it, all you can do is joke about it???

go take some pics of some raves ya fucking douchebag !!!

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-08-2012 06:09:

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
lol why so angry!?

I was agreeing w/ Malek that I think it's BS the Russians are veto'ing the UN security council (re: serbia)

just my opinion bro, am I allowed to share that in this thread? lol

because your reply on all this is "true". true what??? might as well add your +1 since thyatv "true" aint making bany sense, in the long run???

agreeing with malek, LOL. us and israel are the only 2 countries that have been vetoing removal of sanctions on Cuba, for the past 40 years. 151 vs 2 and still sanctions. never seen +1 against that.

all due respect "bro", i get your stance. still, i reserve the right to make fun of your uneducated (is that even a word???) opinion.

edit - sorrty about all t5yem typos. i just got back from Ukranian hall, where Russians were celebrating Putins victory

Posted by jon jon on Mar-08-2012 06:21:

quote:
agreeing with malek, LOL. us and israel are the only 2 countries that have been vetoing removal of sanctions on Cuba, for the past 40 years. 151 vs 2 and still sanctions. never seen +1 against that.

haha I guess I missed that thread

quote:
all due respect "bro", i get your stance. still, i reserve the right to make fun of your uneducated (is that even a word???) opinion.

I have a political science degree, I don't claim to be plato, but that's somewhat of an educated opinion, no?

anyways I don't even give a fuck haha

haha how the hell did I get dragged into this stupid russian thread

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-08-2012 06:23:

quote:
Oh, look at all these russian "experts"
Brought here by their parents in last century, all their knowledge consists of wikipedia articles and CNN/BBC news.
Yep, and visit to see your grand parents once in a while, who is living in Ukraine, doesnt qualify you either.
You can gloat here all you want, but Putin won fair and square.
Of course real democracy is only when democrats are winning.
Well, tough luck this time, maybe in six years they will find some real leader, not these stoodges: Nemtsov, Navalny, Limonov etc.
BTW, how come none of these stoodges run for president?
Didnt even tried.

i like this post, a lot. seems that not all Russians on this board are sellout fucking western ass kissing pussies.

respect !!

Posted by Xavier Moriarty on Mar-08-2012 06:44:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jon jon
haha I guess I missed that thread - I have a political science degree
[QUOTE]

LOL. wow... what the fuck did they teach you in that political science schoolÉÉÉ

lol

Posted by jon jon on Mar-08-2012 07:50:

i'm chill bro!

Posted by FunkyCrew on Mar-08-2012 14:25:

love exraver's "argument" - you know nothing but I do, type of a guy, lol

don't fucking bring the same shity argument as you use on hlam okey? with "brought here in kotomka" bs

looks like your own sources are CNN/BBC news since you have no clue about blogs and vblogs that real people living there write/post in, who took part in the marches back there, who voted this past election and have absolutely no faith in the future of the country - between these 2 msg boards are you even aware of other social media sources?

f you with your last century/grand parents in Ukraine kinda crap

Sash - you need to chill, between this and the Deadmau5 thread, you'll go completely white - mir, zhvachka, druzhba

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »