TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?

Posted by Platipus on Feb-26-2012 02:57:

Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?

Here's the cure!

Posted by Platipus on Mar-12-2012 18:45:

The Saga Continues....

Here's this weeks dose of awesome for those anglers out there.

Remember, if you don't capture it on video, its just another fish story.

Posted by kotsy on Mar-12-2012 19:49:

No, but after an absence last summer, I'm jonzin for an ol' fashioned sunrise set on sky bar

edit: craving a boat cruise or two as well

Posted by ChemEnhanced on Mar-12-2012 22:19:

Last year was terrible bass fishing in Parry Sound....I need to find some new watering holes this year.

Posted by LightsOut on Mar-12-2012 22:26:

Re: Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?

quote:
Originally posted by Platipus

Some seriously nice Bass in those vids. Do you fish competitively at all?

Posted by DigDeep on Mar-13-2012 00:23:

My Aunt & Uncle have a place on Manitouwabing (McKellar) and same story. I think there's just too many people on the lake, too many boats, and it's been over fished.

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Last year was terrible bass fishing in Parry Sound....I need to find some new watering holes this year.

Posted by Platipus on Mar-13-2012 20:53:

Re: Re: Are you Jonzing for Bass Season to open?

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Some seriously nice Bass in those vids. Do you fish competitively at all?

Not as of yet. We do several tournaments a year, but nothing on the Pro circuit yet.

We are working on several avenues of sponsorship that have opened up with the release of our vids.

So we'll keep pushing and making vids and hopefully with everyone's help we can get a slot on WFN.

I did notice that this year we we're switching up baits more often. It was a tricky year, but we managed to still put quite a few trophies in the boat.

Posted by LightsOut on Nov-20-2012 19:31:

I don't know fuck all about fishing (never had the patience), but my younger brother is big on it, travels around entering tournaments and seems to do pretty well for himself. This past weekend he was in New York State for a tourney (which he won), and managed to pull this bad boy out. 8.91lb small mouth. New State Record.

Posted by Platipus on Nov-23-2012 20:29:

Broken link. I want to see that Bass! email me a copy. Tokeroo@gmail.com

Congrats to your bro. We're planning a trip to dunkirk next season for US Bass opening weekend. You think your bro can put us on a few spots down there?

Posted by LightsOut on Nov-23-2012 20:38:

Think I might have fixed it? let me know if it's still not showing and I can shoot you off an email.

Haha yeah I can ask if he has a few good spots he doesn't mind sharing, I think he's fairly familiar with that area.

Edit: one more

Posted by DJOS2 on Nov-24-2012 21:45:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151231908445822&set=a.427474550821.205105.13964370821&type=1&theater