TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- FLTA - C.O.T Part Deux
Pages (83): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »


Posted by Rose on Jun-17-2008 06:50:

quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
^Yeah me too, but mine is impacted so I'm going to need an oral surgeon to take it out which means more money to take mine out. I hear they crack the tooth in a few pieces and extract the fragments or something like that. I don't really know, I'm not a surgeon, but definitely not looking forward to it. I'm holding out until after graduation.



Man that sucks.The dentist just gave me local anestetic and got some weird thing and yanked it right out. I still have 3 more to go hopefully when he does take those out he gives me some painkillers because this time he didn't. I'm sure you'll be fine though my boyfriend went through the same thing they are going to do to you and he was perfectly fine the next day.


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jun-20-2008 16:27:

i am not having a good day at work.

Once I leave....... Miami here I come.

ugh. relaxation for a bit.


Posted by iclone on Jun-21-2008 05:11:

Be Cool!

tomorrow's gonna get messy...


Posted by deejaymara on Jun-23-2008 15:56:

exactly one month till my birthday...
but for some reason i'm not really looking forward to it this year. whatever.


Posted by bdr222 on Jun-23-2008 23:07:

Ugh..


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jun-23-2008 23:31:

dammit.. gotta leave miami in 30 mins


Posted by candy69 on Jun-24-2008 21:02:


Posted by Rose on Jun-28-2008 19:46:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Is anyone else watching Dokuro-chan season 2???





I don't like anime but that video was funny


Posted by DigitalPhoenix on Jun-29-2008 01:16:

Smiling Frog

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
dammit.. gotta leave miami in 30 mins


sucks 4 j0000000!


Posted by bdr222 on Jun-30-2008 01:54:


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jun-30-2008 16:53:

Dunno

Oh Lordy Jebediah.

give me patience with some ppl on this board.


Posted by snatonsb on Jul-02-2008 19:30:

New lil vid of me rockin out


Posted by candy69 on Jul-03-2008 13:31:

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL

give me patience with some ppl on this board.



lol


Posted by chach on Jul-09-2008 13:26:

w00t ny the the weekend of the 24th


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jul-09-2008 17:27:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
w00t ny the the weekend of the 24th
month?


Posted by chach on Jul-09-2008 18:00:

JULIO!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see sebastian leger


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jul-09-2008 19:33:

awww

I quit my job and it's too expensive. But it'll be at Cielo right? That's my favorite club in the whole wide world. Seriously. The sound in that place is AMAZING!

\o/

I'll be at another party with my favorite Tyas... Ryan Tyas and his friend are spinning at this place called Moomia the same night. It's super cheap or free or 5 $ after.

He's the house brother


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jul-09-2008 20:58:

ooh i saw wicked specials on spirit airlines so i actually will be in miami july 23-26.

29 each way = ftw.


Posted by chach on Jul-09-2008 21:05:

Tyas is there the same weekend?!?!?!? where i didnt see it in the events thread edit: damn thats super cheap!


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jul-09-2008 21:20:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
Tyas is there the same weekend?!?!?!? where i didnt see it in the events thread edit: damn thats super cheap!
ryan tyas = sean tyas brother.

he's the cool one haha. he plays housey \o/


Posted by chach on Jul-09-2008 21:36:

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
ryan tyas = sean tyas brother.

he's the cool one haha. he plays housey \o/
lol huge sean tyas fan link to the event?


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jul-09-2008 22:12:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
lol huge sean tyas fan link to the event?
it's not sean.

it's his brother lol.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...2&forumid=26&s=


Posted by chach on Jul-10-2008 01:17:

Lol I know I saw the first time niggy


Posted by DigitalPhoenix on Jul-10-2008 01:36:

soooooooo wuz up y'all?
I know I've been lost, but suddenly I find myself....
wait..you mudawfawkin' pervs!

This aint Koky and Candy in this modawfawk!

In my mind this would b the next TA OG gathering:

Nexxus wouldnt approve of this message, Renzo would laugh at Mel while sipping on vodka, Ben would be trying to ID the song that is playing, while Jasin is in the corner going "Yeah", Amber would be admitting is her 1200th time seeing Armin, Pat McGroin would be practicing Voodoo on Oscar G, while Flo goes to the bathroom with Liz, Anthony is smoking a cig outside, Manny is twirling his lights, while Ivan and I go to toe to toe on drinks, Gloria is euphoric and wanting a harder party, Darkangel is asking Dougie to play harder songs, Nelson is asking to borrow money, but no one lends him any, cos we know he doesnt pay back, meanwhile, Groove Eric is setting his CD's to bang it out, Carlos is passing out on us, God bless him...he had a lot....but not like me and Ivan!

...and that's only the beggining! Bitch w00t?


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Jul-10-2008 02:48:

quote:
Originally posted by DigitalPhoenix
soooooooo wuz up y'all?
I know I've been lost, but suddenly I find myself....
wait..you mudawfawkin' pervs!

This aint Koky and Candy in this modawfawk!

In my mind this would b the next TA OG gathering:

Nexxus wouldnt approve of this message, Renzo would laugh at Mel while sipping on vodka, Ben would be trying to ID the song that is playing, while Jasin is in the corner going "Yeah", Amber would be admitting is her 1200th time seeing Armin, Pat McGroin would be practicing Voodoo on Oscar G, while Flo goes to the bathroom with Liz, Anthony is smoking a cig outside, Manny is twirling his lights, while Ivan and I go to toe to toe on drinks, Gloria is euphoric and wanting a harder party, Darkangel is asking Dougie to play harder songs, Nelson is asking to borrow money, but no one lends him any, cos we know he doesnt pay back, meanwhile, Groove Eric is setting his CD's to bang it out, Carlos is passing out on us, God bless him...he had a lot....but not like me and Ivan!

...and that's only the beggining! Bitch w00t?

i laughed alot!

that story is great. Lol @ Jasins "yeah"

Oh u messed up one part. PatMcGroin & Flo = same person. You prob meant Karen and Lis in the bathroom.

awwww the good old days (L)


Pages (83): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.