TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- FLTA - C.O.T Part Deux
Pages (83): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 02:58:

Uh oh. I sense a disturbance in the force!

/grabs lightsaber


Posted by iclone on Dec-10-2007 02:58:

free association with big red = DA's text


Posted by chach on Dec-10-2007 02:59:

What does gum have to do with anything your confusing. If you wanna say something just say it, not speak in like double meaning picture posts lol


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 03:01:

quote:
Originally posted by iclone
free association with big red = DA's text




Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 03:02:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
What does gum have to do with anything your confusing. If you wanna say something just say it, not speak in like double meaning picture posts lol


The answer will be revealed in due time.


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 03:05:

Found this in TOTA

FAO: my n00b




That would explain why TA was down for 2 days


Posted by chach on Dec-10-2007 03:08:

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
The answer will be revealed in due time.
\

im on the edge of my seat



Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 03:10:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
\

im on the edge of my seat




Well get your ass back all the way in it before you fall off, man


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-10-2007 14:12:

Re: Found this in TOTA

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
FAO: my n00b




That would explain why TA was down for 2 days
TA was down for 2 days?

I try not to go on during the weekends lol.


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 21:08:

Re: Re: Found this in TOTA

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
TA was down for 2 days?

I try not to go on during the weekends lol.


Yeah, bro. That shit was fucked up, and earlier today it went down again.

Swamper is a total n00b.


Posted by Rose on Dec-10-2007 21:12:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
\

im on the edge of my seat





He's making it pretty obvious, shoe


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-10-2007 21:13:

Re: Re: Re: Found this in TOTA

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Yeah, bro. That shit was fucked up, and earlier today it went down again.

Swamper is a total n00b.
I noticed it now!


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 21:20:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Found this in TOTA

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I noticed it now!


"There has been a slight problem with the tranceaddict forums database" or some shit like that, right?

You shoulda seen the CORe and TOTA. Since they're the most busiest forums they were all in chaos. People started threads to chat IN THE THREAD TOPICS THEMSELVES. Total mess.


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-10-2007 21:42:


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-10-2007 21:43:

/cold


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-11-2007 00:24:

From the SVD review thread

quote:
Originally posted by MJM420
There was a deadly car accident that morning. 836 was shut down completely by nw 17th ave.
Some idiot ran some cones that were marking a broken car just ahead & didn't obey the move over law & killed one tow truck driver & sent others to the hospital.










Well, that's nothing new. People that crash in that area are usually stupid fucks who leave Space totally fucked up and think they can drive.


Posted by MJM74 on Dec-11-2007 02:41:

Re: From the SVD review thread

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Well, that's nothing new. People that crash in that area are usually stupid fucks who leave Space totally fucked up and think they can drive.




Well Ive seen people leaving SOuth Beach just as bad if not worse.

One time... I was on my way home from Sobe one night & there was a minor fender bender in the traffic leaving the beach. A guy looked drunk as a skunk ended up being part of that minor fender bender we passed by. LOL!! *true story too*




Posted by epdarks on Dec-11-2007 02:48:

If anyone wants a new mixer, check my sig, CHEAP!


Posted by chach on Dec-11-2007 15:14:

Re: Re: From the SVD review thread

quote:
Originally posted by MJM420
Well Ive seen people leaving SOuth Beach just as bad if not worse.

One time... I was on my way home from Sobe one night & there was a minor fender bender in the traffic leaving the beach. A guy looked drunk as a skunk ended up being part of that minor fender bender we passed by. LOL!! *true story too*







That may have been us.

True story.


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-11-2007 16:09:

Kyau and Albert AND Ronski Speed = 12/29.

Not such a bad New Years afterall.

w00ty... DA u online? meli bored!


Posted by chach on Dec-11-2007 18:53:

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Kyau and Albert AND Ronski Speed = 12/29.

Not such a bad New Years afterall.

w00ty... DA u online? meli bored!


I am


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-11-2007 23:08:

quote:
Originally posted by MJM420
Well Ive seen people leaving SOuth Beach just as bad if not worse.

One time... I was on my way home from Sobe one night & there was a minor fender bender in the traffic leaving the beach. A guy looked drunk as a skunk ended up being part of that minor fender bender we passed by. LOL!! *true story too*





True...true...

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Kyau and Albert AND Ronski Speed = 12/29.

Not such a bad New Years afterall.

w00ty... DA u online? meli bored!


NICEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am here now...

...and feeling very trigger happy.


Posted by PatMcGroin on Dec-12-2007 00:31:

FINALS ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-12-2007 02:18:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
I am
dammit. i skipped flta while at work and stuck with the CORe!

whats ur hotmail?? oohmel@hotmail.com tis I


Posted by chach on Dec-12-2007 05:07:

xxcanes185xx@hotmail.com


Pages (83): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.