TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- FLTA - C.O.T Part Deux
Pages (83): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-05-2007 01:20:

Not that anyone cares, but I'm hosting what will be one of my last DJ sets...ever.

Right-click, save as

1. Ferry Corsten - Galaxia
2. Envio - Touched by the sun
3. Blackeight - The Silence (Paul van Dyk remix)
4. Fragma ft. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Radio Waves (Ron van Den Beuken remix)
5. Paul van Dyk - Mandalay
6. Sander van Doorn - Punkd (Sean Tyas remix)
7. Fatboy Slim - Star 69 (Xpress 2 Wine mix)

I'm trying to secure some time on a friend's CDJs to make my 2007 Anti-Holiday mix. If I can't...well...

...so be it.


Posted by bdr222 on Dec-05-2007 02:57:

Anti-holiday ftw


Posted by iclone on Dec-05-2007 03:15:

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Welcome to hell, miss.

but shall we ever meet, sir?


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-05-2007 03:48:

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Anti-holiday ftw


Thanks, bro.

quote:
Originally posted by iclone
but shall we ever meet, sir?


I doubt it.


Posted by chach on Dec-05-2007 04:12:

quote:
Originally posted by iclone
but shall we ever meet, sir?


ew who would wanna hang out with joo!!


Posted by iclone on Dec-05-2007 05:02:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
ew who would wanna hang out with joo!!


edit :


Posted by chach on Dec-05-2007 14:19:

beebee!


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-05-2007 16:39:

Chris Liebing & Joris Voorn are spinning in 2 weeks on a freaking Thursday.

I think I'm gonna go even though my wack bf doesn't want to.

/sigh

work will suck the next day but I leave early every friday so fuk it.


Posted by koky69 on Dec-05-2007 16:40:

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
No matter how many times I look at Melissa's avatar, I laugh at DA every time.

DA looks like the Colombian Brian Boitano in that pic.




Posted by iclone on Dec-05-2007 16:48:

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Chris Liebing & Joris Voorn are spinning in 2 weeks on a freaking Thursday.

I think I'm gonna go even though my wack bf doesn't want to.

the wack bf should sacrifice to see you dancing your ass off...


Posted by chach on Dec-05-2007 18:33:

Stealing friends sidekick makes work so much more fun lol


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-06-2007 04:12:

ATTENTION: Rose

I am SERIOUSLY gonna whip your fuckin' ass Friday.



quote:
Originally posted by Renzo


I think I just pissed all over myself.



quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
lol yeah.

I think these 2 pics are classics.



Lookie here. The review thread from when that pic was originally taken hehe.




http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...d=&pagenumber=1

Priceless memories...





Posted by Rose on Dec-06-2007 05:59:

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
ATTENTION: Rose

I am SERIOUSLY gonna whip your fuckin' ass Friday.





NO *burp*


Posted by PatMcGroin on Dec-06-2007 06:58:

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel



damn i had never seen that pic before. thats a good fuckin pic.






and ugggggh. this final for tomorrow is killing me.

and for some reason on the old laptop everytime i open winamp the whole computer crashs. wtf?! and now its just getting crazy stuck whenever i try to open task manager. i dont have time to format the fucking thing now but i need to computer for school. grrrr. this is such bad timing.


Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-06-2007 14:23:

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel


Priceless memories...




R.I.P Homie! So sad cuz he was so young.

Jasin and I look like lil babies.

That was a very good night.

<3


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-06-2007 16:49:

quote:
Originally posted by ikhouvanu
NO *burp*


GODDAMNIT!! Will you stop fuckin' burping at me, you bitch!? I mean it! Your ass belongs to ME tomorrow night!

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
damn i had never seen that pic before. thats a good fuckin pic.


Thanks. Man those were the days.



quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
and ugggggh. this final for tomorrow is killing me.

and for some reason on the old laptop everytime i open winamp the whole computer crashs. wtf?! and now its just getting crazy stuck whenever i try to open task manager. i dont have time to format the fucking thing now but i need to computer for school. grrrr. this is such bad timing.


You should try getting a new laptop and transfer all the stuff from your old one before it gives out or somethin'.


quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
R.I.P Homie! So sad cuz he was so young.

Jasin and I look like lil babies.

That was a very good night.

<3


Thanks for the kind words. Gah, his death is still affecting me even to this day. I would sell my soul to bring him back. Yeah, that was a very good night. I'm glad several of you got to meet him before he died.

This weekend is gonna suck.


Posted by chach on Dec-06-2007 17:21:

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
GODDAMNIT!! Will you stop fuckin' burping at me, you bitch!? I mean it! Your ass belongs to ME tomorrow night!



Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-06-2007 17:22:

Hmmmmm. Scum detected.

/takes out 9

*EDIT* no not you chach.


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-06-2007 17:22:

quote:
Originally posted by chach


lol


Posted by chach on Dec-06-2007 17:25:

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
lol


I so pictured a character from street fighter saying that


Posted by DarkAngel on Dec-06-2007 17:27:

quote:
Originally posted by chach
I so pictured a character from street fighter saying that


...I don't get it.

Oh and infinitetrance, your sig makes me wanna puke.



Posted by MeLLyMeL on Dec-06-2007 18:01:

omygoodness i am like sweating here!

shit i had to get these books done by 1:00 .. well my boss had to be there by 1.

I kinda just finished now but they don't mind.


shiet........ crazyness!


Posted by requiemofnanqel on Dec-06-2007 18:38:

:burp: I'm so drunk right now, I just want to go home....


Posted by candy69 on Dec-06-2007 18:57:

quote:
Originally posted by requiemofnanqel
:burp: I'm so drunk right now, I just want to go home....


LOL


Posted by PatMcGroin on Dec-06-2007 19:04:

quote:
Originally posted by requiemofnanqel
:burp: I'm so drunk right now, I just want to go home....


thats my girl.


Pages (83): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.