TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - New York
-- MotherFuxor Part II :the Saga continues(Hey crackheadz here's your vids..)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »


Posted by fr0st on Jun-30-2004 03:09:

MotherFuxor Part II :the Saga continues(Hey crackheadz here's your vids..)

Recorded by Vtec and brought to you via fr0st intertainment...

http://www.frozen-web.com/images/pvd/MVI_1569.AVI
http://www.frozen-web.com/images/pvd/MVI_1570.AVI
http://www.frozen-web.com/images/pvd/MVI_1571.AVI
http://www.frozen-web.com/images/pvd/MVI_1572.AVI
http://www.frozen-web.com/images/pvd/MVI_1573.AVI
http://www.frozen-web.com/images/pvd/MVI_1588.AVI


Posted by vtec junkie on Jun-30-2004 03:22:

I hope you all enjoy these vids.....I thought they turned out SICK!!!! What an amazing night.....im soooo glad I got to spend it all with you and that I had the chance to take these vids.....this night will never be forgoten. NYTA is the SHIT!!!!!

p.s. Thanks for the host John.


Posted by RaVeRSurGe on Jun-30-2004 03:33:

good shit thankx bro


Posted by fr0st on Jun-30-2004 03:46:

All I gotta say is
HOTTEST RECORDS IN NEW YORK!!!


Posted by Silverhaze on Jun-30-2004 03:49:

i'm glad u got lots of daytime vidz

friGGin sicK !!!


Posted by vtec junkie on Jun-30-2004 03:50:

NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK..... ITS THE HOTTEST RECORDS IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!


Posted by FlaMesTriKe on Jun-30-2004 03:56:

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK.....NEW YORK..... ITS THE HOTTEST RECORDS IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!



SICK SICK SICK vids someone finally got vids of good songs lol.

and for the love of god what is the name of that song...its driving me crazy!!


Posted by Sunshine79 on Jun-30-2004 04:06:

those fking vids rock!! holy shit good times


Posted by vtec junkie on Jun-30-2004 04:06:

quote:
Originally posted by FlaMesTriKe
SICK SICK SICK vids someone finally got vids of good songs lol.

and for the love of god what is the name of that song...its driving me crazy!!


Me too man.......I NEED THIS TRACK SO BAD!!!!


Posted by SebG on Jun-30-2004 04:21:

Nice vids.
Im in first 4....but i dont like looking at myself though.


I have to get off my lazy ass and upload all the pics and vids.


Posted by RachUCF1001 on Jun-30-2004 04:48:

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
I hope you all enjoy these vids.....I thought they turned out SICK!!!! What an amazing night.....im soooo glad I got to spend it all with you and that I had the chance to take these vids.....this night will never be forgoten. NYTA is the SHIT!!!!!

p.s. Thanks for the host John.


FLTA is the shit too..


vids are sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, good stuff Bri


Posted by Miss Bliss on Jun-30-2004 04:51:

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
ITS THE HOTTEST RECORDS IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!


shit man.... see everyone jumping at the end of that?? i remember that... sick... iiittt had just started to hit me too... that's one of the best times i've ever seen everyone just jumpin at once... man...


Posted by RachUCF1001 on Jun-30-2004 04:55:

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Bliss
shit man.... see everyone jumping at the end of that?? i remember that... sick... iiittt had just started to hit me too... that's one of the best times i've ever seen everyone just jumpin at once... man...


it. OH YES


lololol it was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun jumping up and down in that huddle with everyone in the pouring down rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!


Posted by BxNemo on Jun-30-2004 05:01:

i love those vids man! proof that i was there!! my ticket got wet beyond belief so... that sucks. i really wanted pvd to sign the stub so i could put it next to the summer stage 2004


Posted by DJDREO on Jun-30-2004 05:01:

Great vidz. Really love the 3rd vid. That my fav song he played


Posted by Miss Bliss on Jun-30-2004 05:08:

quote:
Originally posted by RachUCF1001
it. OH YES


lololol it was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun jumping up and down in that huddle with everyone in the pouring down rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!


hahah.... you and i are on the same page i see

man yea all those wet scantily clothed bodies pressing together while buggin out.... nice seein ya again, Rachel... SS was crazy wasn't it... and i heard about all the fun at the afterparty.. the after-after party... AND the after-after-after party... wish i had been there... next time!!!


Posted by BxNemo on Jun-30-2004 05:09:

what after after after pary?


Posted by Miss Bliss on Jun-30-2004 05:11:

quote:
Originally posted by BxNemo
what after after after pary?


the one you're feeling in your body right now... fun ain't it


Posted by BxNemo on Jun-30-2004 05:17:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Posted by vtec junkie on Jun-30-2004 05:34:

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Bliss
hahah.... you and i are on the same page i see

man yea all those wet scantily clothed bodies pressing together while buggin out.... nice seein ya again, Rachel... SS was crazy wasn't it... and i heard about all the fun at the afterparty.. the after-after party... AND the after-after-after party... wish i had been there... next time!!!


There wasn't an after-after party


Posted by trunks1022 on Jun-30-2004 06:22:

this is my only vid that's worth watching

http://www.rocafella.org/sal/pvd_ss/pvd.mpg


Posted by madhattared on Jun-30-2004 12:21:

those vids are ridiculous =)

definitely The Hottest records in New York


Posted by INDY on Jun-30-2004 12:42:

OMFG!!! THOSE BEACH BALLS!!!! there was like 100 of them just bouncing everywhere! and they were HUGE!!!! i love it! i was laughing soo hard like a kid in the middle of the rain with huge beach balls flying over my head...with pvd playing in the background!!! w0w ...what more can i ask for?


Posted by DanAX on Jun-30-2004 14:09:

awesome vids, thankx a lot bro..


Posted by vtec junkie on Jun-30-2004 14:20:

Does anybody know that track that PVD played in the video with the beach balls....I have it, I know it, but I cant remember it.......don't you just hate when that happens.


Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.