TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - New York
-- R.I.P. Kim Sun II


Posted by mamii on Jun-22-2004 20:07:

R.I.P. Kim Sun II

Kim Sun II, the S. Korean hostage was beheaded by the iraqis.

Those fuckin iraqis really dont have any human morals.


Posted by Vlad on Jun-22-2004 20:13:

R.I.P.


Posted by trancEyes22 on Jun-22-2004 21:12:

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
R.I.P.


why a roll of the eyes???


Posted by Vlad on Jun-22-2004 21:14:

Cause theres more to come.


Posted by DJ A.i on Jun-22-2004 21:20:

yea, i heard the news from a co-worker. this is really bullshit. i think im even more pissed b/c im korean... this whole beheading thing didnt really hit me till i heard about a korean taken hostage and executed. fuck'n iraqi's!!!! we need to cage them up like animals that they are.


Posted by trunks1022 on Jun-22-2004 21:20:

quote:
Originally posted by DJ A.i
yea, i heard the news from a co-worker. this is really bullshit. i think im even more pissed b/c im korean... this whole beheading thing didnt really hit me till i heard about a korean taken hostage and executed. fuck'n iraqi's!!!! we all need to cage them up like animals that they are.


not all iraqis. be careful with generalizations.

/kneels with respect


Posted by sandstorm03 on Jun-22-2004 21:24:

quote:
yea, i heard the news from a co-worker. this is really bullshit. i think im even more pissed b/c im korean... this whole beheading thing didnt really hit me till i heard about a korean taken hostage and executed. fuck'n iraqi's!!!! we need to cage them up like animals that they are.


i dont think its the iraqui's #1
#2 this is going to go on as long as they think it will piss every one in the country off
#3 we shouldnt even be there anymore


Posted by EssentialMix3r on Jun-22-2004 22:25:

yeah, true especially on number 3


Posted by DJ A.i on Jun-22-2004 22:38:

yea... whoever they are, those MILITANTS need to get bitch slapped oh and i didnt mean all iraqis... i just ment those militants or whatever terrorist group that they are apart of.


Posted by DeRangedMind on Jun-22-2004 22:43:

Well people the time is coming soon to vote i November, so I hope you guys make the right decision so we can get out odf this mess.


Posted by Greedy on Jun-22-2004 22:47:

im waitin for them to fug with a third world country who dont give a fug about politics so they just go in and bomb the fug outta all them terrorists.


Posted by BxNemo on Jun-22-2004 23:13:

quote:
Originally posted by DJ A.i
yea, i heard the news from a co-worker. this is really bullshit. i think im even more pissed b/c im korean... this whole beheading thing didnt really hit me till i heard about a korean taken hostage and executed. fuck'n iraqi's!!!! we need to cage them up like animals that they are.

so.... it didn't bother you when 2 other human beings that didn't deserve it got beheaded but... as soon as it's a change of race that happens to be the same as yours you're hurt? i think it's kinda fucked up but that's just me.


Posted by DJ A.i on Jun-23-2004 00:47:

quote:
Originally posted by BxNemo
so.... it didn't bother you when 2 other human beings that didn't deserve it got beheaded but... as soon as it's a change of race that happens to be the same as yours you're hurt? i think it's kinda fucked up but that's just me.


yo, i didnt mean it like that... what i ment was i didnt really realise how severe it was getting untill this guy. and sometimes when u find similarities with another person, it just registers alittle bit more.. dunno.. thats just me... sorry if i offended u in anyway. i was, in no shape or form, trying to say that i didnt get hurt by the other "americans" being executed... i amsolutely am hurt... but it just really hit home when it was a fellow korean.


Posted by partyhopper on Jun-23-2004 03:05:

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra Commander
Well people the time is coming soon to vote i November, so I hope you guys make the right decision so we can get out odf this mess.


The way to get out of it is to defeat the terrorists, not give in to them.
With whom is that more likely to happen, and how (in what ways) will that person get the job done?


Posted by DR86 on Jun-23-2004 04:11:

Didn't this happen in Saudi Arabia? Wansn't it done by a breakoff group of Al Qaeda? Was is everyone talking about Iraq?

(And it's Iraqis, not Iraquis )


Posted by partyhopper on Jun-23-2004 04:38:

quote:
Originally posted by DR86
Didn't this happen in Saudi Arabia? Wansn't it done by a breakoff group of Al Qaeda? Was is everyone talking about Iraq?

(And it's Iraqis, not Iraquis )


The atrocities against Kim and Nick Berg happened in Iraq
The one against Paul Johnson happened in Saudi Arabia


Posted by DR86 on Jun-23-2004 04:43:

quote:
Originally posted by partyhopper
The atrocities against Kim and Nick Berg happened in Iraq
The one against Paul Johnson happened in Saudi Arabia


ohh...i thought that the latest one was in SA. I knew about the other two.


Posted by phoenixBEBE on Jun-23-2004 15:14:

omg this SUX...-=[


Posted by Clyde77 on Jun-23-2004 20:02:

RIP



Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.