TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - New York
-- doombot vs. the world
Pages (2): [1] 2 »


Posted by madhattared on Jul-06-2005 20:33:

doombot vs. the world

son i don't know what your problem is but pick your fights in here instead of fillin everyone elses threads with useless banter.


Posted by DOOMBOT on Jul-06-2005 20:34:

k


Posted by gmoney on Jul-06-2005 20:38:

Leave my friend Doombot alone you useless Red-Sox loving, Massachusetts- accent having toolbag.


Posted by madhattared on Jul-06-2005 20:42:

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney
Leave my friend Doombot alone you useless Red-Sox loving, Massachusetts- accent having toolbag.


hahahahahahahaha
thats great he had his posse come attack. you should post more often.


Posted by DOOMBOT on Jul-06-2005 20:43:

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney
Leave my friend Doombot alone you useless Red-Sox loving, Massachusetts- accent having toolbag.


Posted by gmoney on Jul-06-2005 20:44:

Great. Now go Paaak the caaa, and drink some beees


Posted by madhattared on Jul-06-2005 20:50:

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney
Great. Now go Paaak the caaa, and drink some beees


http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=276983


Posted by gmoney on Jul-06-2005 20:53:

Your point being?


Posted by gmoney on Jul-06-2005 20:59:

Listen, I am going to the gym right now, I don't have time to wait 20 minutes while your mediocre brain struggles to think of a response.


Posted by PvDoBseSSioN on Jul-06-2005 21:32:

^^can we ban this fool already, hasn't he got on everyone's nerves by now??


Posted by LuNaSeA on Jul-06-2005 21:34:

lol. nyta has gone insane as of late!!

as for james, he is my favorite dorkbot sure he's a lil chatty but he just means well.. kid has a heart of gold


merry christmas to all and to all a good night!


Posted by glittergirl on Jul-06-2005 21:34:

will the drama never end? *yawn*


Posted by PvDoBseSSioN on Jul-06-2005 21:36:

quote:
Originally posted by glittergirl
will the drama never end? *yawn*

is it any better in the florida forum?


Posted by LuNaSeA on Jul-06-2005 21:37:

quote:
Originally posted by glittergirl
will the drama never end? *yawn*



drama is stupid but hey, at least it's not making me yawn!


Posted by glittergirl on Jul-06-2005 21:54:

quote:
Originally posted by PvDOBseSSioN
is it any better in the florida forum?


i dunno, by habit i still find myself hanging out here.
i really only go to the FLTA forum when i want to see if there's anything going on on my days off


Posted by madhattared on Jul-06-2005 22:52:

quote:
Originally posted by glittergirl
i dunno, by habit i still find myself hanging out here.
i really only go to the FLTA forum when i want to see if there's anything going on on my days off



home is where the heart is =)


Posted by gmoney on Jul-06-2005 23:05:

quote:
Originally posted by madhattared
home is where the heart is =)


Good work chief. I just went to the gym and ate dinner, and you've finally made a response.


Posted by verndogs on Jul-06-2005 23:08:

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney
Good work chief. I just went to the gym and ate dinner, and you've finally made a response.



Posted by sayang on Jul-06-2005 23:10:

pics or stfu


Posted by madhattared on Jul-06-2005 23:17:

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney
Good work chief. I just went to the gym and ate dinner, and you've finally made a response.


i was waiting for you to figure out the first one. seems you haven't yet.


Posted by gmoney on Jul-06-2005 23:31:

quote:
Originally posted by madhattared
i was waiting for you to figure out the first one. seems you haven't yet.


I am currently arguing with someone else in another thread and have no time for you at the moment. Will return later.


Posted by madhattared on Jul-06-2005 23:34:

quote:
Originally posted by gmoney
I am currently arguing with someone else in another thread and have no time for you at the moment. Will return later.


its obvious. don't think too hard. you might stress yourself out.


Posted by AlphaStarred on Jul-07-2005 03:36:

n00bs.


Posted by vtec junkie on Jul-07-2005 07:32:

Ghost Smilie

Oogie Bogie!!


Posted by RaVeRSurGe_NYTA on Jul-07-2005 11:18:


Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.