TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- OMG Citric got new hair
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »

Posted by DarkAngel on Feb-17-2005 23:06:

Thumbs up

Great color, Dee.

Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 23:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Exodus17
looks good...

where do u get ur hair done?

this place called majestic maddness

its cool, u go in there and there are abract paintings (a lot of them mine ) on the walls, mirrors on the ceilings black walls and hella sweet lights

love that place, and u always get a free massage with ur hair... but its not really free cuz its so expensive 2 get ur hair done there

Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 23:18:

quote:
Originally posted by tribu
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

She will be legal for all you sexually deprived posters in a few months (Age of sexual consent was changed from 16 to 18 by Montana State officials in 1999).

Keep it in your pants till then.

it got changed back, its 16 again

Posted by Romain on Feb-17-2005 23:22:

quote:
Originally posted by occrider
Of course I'm right . You're in a one-sided relationship where you unfortunately like the chick. Fortunately, you get sex out of it (hence better than the no relationship at all scenario) but you're in the weakest position. In other words, you have no leverage whatsoever over this girl, while she has manipulative jurisdiction over you so long as she throws a bone to you every now and then. Therefore I would even argue that a "friends" relationship, where there is no sex and you have no desire for this chick, is better than a "friends with benefits" relationship where you actually desire the chick. Its suckiness is surpassed only by the "friends with no benefits" relationship where you desire the chick. Don't worry, I'm in the same situation now . Slowly weaning myself away to the not-caring point ...

wherever you post i get a headache

lmao @ thread.
hair looks good though

Posted by jonSun on Feb-17-2005 23:25:

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid

Hey sexually deprived kids. Thats a hint.

Posted by tribu on Feb-17-2005 23:27:

quote:

Lets not get any TAs in trouble Miss De. Theyll just have to wait until you turn 18 to (legally) salivate over your body.

Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 23:42:

quote:
Lets not get any TAs in trouble Miss De. Theyll just have to wait until you turn 18 to (legally) salivate over your body.

lol, when i turn 18 ill hide... ill get ugly surgery or something

Posted by biznology on Feb-17-2005 23:44:

quote:

youre such a lame-o for not having a fake in denver, we totally coulda hit on you!

whens the next big MT party?

lol you rock, even if you whore teh intarweb|

Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 23:48:

quote:
Originally posted by biznology
youre such a lame-o for not having a fake in denver, we totally coulda hit on you!

whens the next big MT party?

lol you rock, even if you whore teh intarweb|

HAHAHAHA montana party... only ones we have are well, hick parties, we have nice ones of those though, 5 kegs, BIG fire, lots of people in the mountians

hmm, but there is no trance, and 2 my luck, there is no country playing at the parties, i woulda shot myself, usualy rap or something

Posted by Xenocreator_PG_ on Feb-17-2005 23:54:

Advertise Advertise Advertise. Everyone loves teh whoring.

Im going to say this: I actually do like your hair

Nick Nak Sexy Streaks
give teh nerds a bone
This ole perve
masturbates in his home

Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 23:58:

quote:
Originally posted by Xenocreator_PG_
Advertise Advertise Advertise. Everyone loves teh whoring.

Im going to say this: I actually do like your hair

Nick Nak Sexy Streaks
give teh nerds a bone
This ole perve
masturbates in his home

Posted by Silky Johnson on Feb-17-2005 23:58:

quote:

Alright I was TRYING to stay out of this thread and be nice, but this just made me laugh. In my opinion, you already ARE ugly, blech! You look like a dude ffs, not very feminine features at all. And holy fuck, could you wear a little MORE make-up? Not like it's hiding all those zits that you can STILL CLEARLY SEE.

Anywho, when you grow up, I'm sure you'll be really ashamed of all the pathetic attention whoring you do here. If you really thought you were so hot, you wouldn't seek the approval of others so often. Jesus.

Usually I try to stick to the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say...", but I just couldn't help myself. I'm already going to Hell anyways.

edit: Your hair DOES look good though. Especially when it's covering your face.

Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-18-2005 00:00:

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Alright I was TRYING to stay out of this thread and be nice, but this just made me laugh. In my opinion, you already ARE ugly, blech! You look like a dude ffs, not very feminine features at all. And holy fuck, could you wear a little MORE make-up? Not like it's hiding all those zits that you can STILL CLEARLY SEE.

Anywho, when you grow up, I'm sure you'll be really ashamed of all the pathetic attention whoring you do here. If you really thought you were so hot, you wouldn't seek the approval of others so often. Jesus.

Usually I try to stick to the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say...", but I just couldn't help myself. I'm already going to Hell anyways.

i just find it funny that just about everything you said applies to both of you hahaha

Posted by citric_acid on Feb-18-2005 00:01:

quote:

wasnt wearing any make up n00b, and i have a burn on the right side of my face

edit: i got eye liner on, thats all

Posted by Xenocreator_PG_ on Feb-18-2005 00:02:

quote:

holy fuck!!

this is gonna be great. *gets a beer & some pop corn*

Posted by jonSun on Feb-18-2005 00:03:

quote:
holy fuck!!

Nah, I think this one was a quicky.

Posted by biznology on Feb-18-2005 00:03:

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
i just find it funny that just about everything you said applies to both of you hahaha

lol...

ace...broads bitchin broads!

jason, come to my party! we got some non-intarweb broads there!! (perhaps)

hehe|

Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-18-2005 00:05:

quote:
Originally posted by biznology
lol...

ace...broads bitchin broads!

jason, come to my party! we got some non-intarweb broads there!! (perhaps)

hehe|

that's what i like to hear hehehe

Posted by Silky Johnson on Feb-18-2005 00:05:

quote:
holy fuck!!

No no, I'm done. That was completely unneccessary, I know it. I don't know what came over me...sometimes I suffer from a case of Hulk like rage and just spew. So I'm sorry Citric...you aren't all that bad...

Posted by citric_acid on Feb-18-2005 00:08:

quote:
No no, I'm done. That was completely unneccessary, I know it. I don't know what came over me...sometimes I suffer from a case of Hulk like rage and just spew. So I'm sorry Citric...you aren't all that bad...

its ok, i dont take nething on here personaly, its the intarwed and i gotta say, sometimes u can be a bitch, but it gets pretty amusin

Posted by Fundamental on Feb-18-2005 00:09:

quote:

Again?! *ba-dum-tish*

...apologies.

Posted by tribu on Feb-18-2005 00:10:

Ultimately shes like any other woman.

She'll hit her peak around 25-27 and then its all saggy tits, flabby bottoms and droopy facial skin from there!

Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-18-2005 00:11:

quote:

She'll hit her peak around 25-27 and then its all saggy tits, flabby bottoms and droopy facial skin from there!

that's why you should marry young...and marry often my friend

Posted by Ian on Feb-18-2005 00:12:

quote:

*sets new limitations on women to 25-27 years old*

Posted by jonSun on Feb-18-2005 00:13:

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
that's why you should marry young...and marry often my friend

WErd.

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »