TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- OMG Citric got new hair
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »


Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 04:02:

OMG Citric got new hair

lol look at it!










its platiunum blond and black

quite a suprise, wasnt expecting it


Posted by Orbax on Feb-17-2005 04:03:

yar! jailbait


Posted by Zenchowdah on Feb-17-2005 04:04:

take pictures lower.


Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 04:04:

quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah
take pictures lower.

this is a thread about hair..


Posted by Yan on Feb-17-2005 04:05:

Sorry. I prefer the old look.


Posted by Orbax on Feb-17-2005 04:06:

dude...just compliment the fargin hair...youre never gonna get laid. Trust me. Cuz i say that stuff all the time.


Posted by KilldaDJ on Feb-17-2005 04:08:

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
this is a thread about hair..


so ur saying...theres no hair there?


Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 04:09:

orbax... i hate u


Posted by LinX on Feb-17-2005 04:12:

where the hell have u been kid


Posted by Fundamental on Feb-17-2005 04:13:

Re: OMG Citric got new hair

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
quite a suprise, wasnt expecting it


Weren't expecting it?! Did you just wake up one morning to find you'd been attacked by random hairdressers?!


Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 04:14:

quote:
Originally posted by LinX
where the hell have u been kid


me?


Posted by LinX on Feb-17-2005 04:19:

yeah havent seen u around much lately... i seriously need to get a ta poker game goin on.. but im too tired tonight lol.


Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-17-2005 04:21:

looks good citric...


Posted by Spartan on Feb-17-2005 04:21:

looks good

go get a leopardskin dress to match and you'll stir shit up on Friday nights


Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-17-2005 04:23:

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan
looks good

go get a leopardskin dress to match and you'll stir shit up on Friday nights


now first grow up so you can actually go out on friday nights hahaha


Posted by C3sharp on Feb-17-2005 04:23:

I like it. Nice avatar by the way


Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 04:23:

quote:
Originally posted by LinX
yeah havent seen u around much lately... i seriously need to get a ta poker game goin on.. but im too tired tonight lol.



ta just hasnt interested me lately, i took about a 2 month break for the most part, and its just i find a better use of time now


Posted by LinX on Feb-17-2005 04:25:

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
ta just hasnt interested me lately, i took about a 2 month break for the most part, and its just i find a better use of time now


hope youre not staying up for 3 days straight like u used to lol


Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-17-2005 04:25:

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
ta just hasnt interested me lately, i took about a 2 month break for the most part, and its just i find a better use of time now


ta doesn't interest me...i still stay on all day...that's no excuse...


Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 04:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
now first grow up so you can actually go out on friday nights hahaha


im out at 21+ clubs almost every friday night,if not club then at a party, nice having ur ex be the doorman at the club


Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-17-2005 04:26:

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
im out at 21+ clubs almost every friday night,if not club then at a party, nice having ur ex be the doorman at the club


that's gross...sleep with people your own age


Posted by Dmatrox on Feb-17-2005 04:26:

do you have pics of the hair from before? so is it the highlights your got?

u have nice hair. 3rd pic is the coolest


Posted by citric_acid on Feb-17-2005 04:28:

quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
do you have pics of the hair from before? so is it the highlights your got?

u have nice hair. 3rd pic is the coolest




i dyed my hair black and then did a skunk section of platinum on the top, i say skunk because i cant pull my hair back without looking like a skunk, about a 2 inch section of straight platinum going all the way back anbd the rest black

and for b4 pics... just search around ta... theres quite a few


Posted by tribu on Feb-17-2005 04:31:


Posted by Floorfiller on Feb-17-2005 04:31:

quote:
Originally posted by tribu



MUNSTERS OWN!!!!!!


Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.