TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - New York
-- Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »

Posted by DJDREO on Jul-01-2004 06:10:

I really wish someone recorded this set so it can be in my mp3 player before I go to upstate NY. Also a friend of mine just gave me lostep-burma and I must say. I have NEVEr heard such a great track. I mean this really takes the cake this song is BEAUTIFUL. I love every and i mean EVERY minute of it. Finally will we ever get a tracklist?

Posted by FlaMesTriKe on Jul-01-2004 06:45:

quote:
Originally posted by DavidScott
AND...Not only did he use the sample all day and all night...HE played the Timo Maas remix at SS. As well as used it thorughout the night. Siiiiiick!!!

the version paul played at ss wasnt the timo maas remix...the vocals dont sound the same.

and yea i really wish this was somehow recorded by someone too

Posted by umes23 on Jul-01-2004 07:25:

lol i thought the lambda track was already ID'd or i wouldve let u guys know. he's played it before and ive never been able to match the mix!

about the new order blue monday remake... this piece process version does sound like it but the one pvd played had a significant amount of the original vocals... we need this!

Posted by klingklang77 on Jul-01-2004 08:11:

quote:
Originally posted by umes23
about the new order blue monday remake... this piece process version does sound like it but the one pvd played had a significant amount of the original vocals... we need this!

been trying to ID this for months now , good luck. it isnt a new order original, but a cover (99% sure that it isnt new order, as i am obsessed with them). i wasnt at SS, but i know what song you are talking about, he has played a few times before.

Posted by madhattared on Jul-01-2004 12:15:

quote:
Originally posted by OhMyPvD
I'm pretty sure the "Hottest records in New York" track is:

Lambda - New York

Not sure what mix...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

Posted by FlaMesTriKe on Jul-01-2004 19:21:

quote:
Originally posted by klingklang77
been trying to ID this for months now , good luck. it isnt a new order original, but a cover (99% sure that it isnt new order, as i am obsessed with them). i wasnt at SS, but i know what song you are talking about, he has played a few times before.

it sounds alot like piece process - solar myth (markus schulz breaks mix) with vocals overlayed onto it. cause the schulz mix has no vocals at all.

Posted by Ray7455 on Jul-01-2004 21:09:

quote:
Originally posted by DJDREO
I really wish someone recorded this set so it can be in my mp3 player before I go to upstate NY. Also a friend of mine just gave me lostep-burma and I must say. I have NEVEr heard such a great track. I mean this really takes the cake this song is BEAUTIFUL. I love every and i mean EVERY minute of it. Finally will we ever get a tracklist?

check out Sasha's Involver mix of Burma, its much better than the original such a sick track, the beat is amazing

Posted by ecas2000 on Jul-01-2004 21:37:

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Ray7455
check out Sasha's Involver mix of Burma, its much better than the original such a sick track, the beat is amazing

agree!

Posted by BitchBoyNYC on Jul-01-2004 21:39:

What version of Amiel - Love Song did Paul play? I've got the Scumfrog remix, but it doesn't sound like it.

Posted by DJ-PANISH on Jul-02-2004 02:01:

quote:
Originally posted by DJDREO

I totally agree man. Sashas version is amzing.

Posted by DJDREO on Jul-02-2004 02:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Ray7455

Yep WAY better. I just got Involver today Im loving every minute of this album im in 9th track right now.

Posted by trancEyes22 on Jul-02-2004 02:27:

i think it was scumfrog...also, i just got involver today too and burma is AWESOME!! there is no other like sasha!

Posted by BxNemo on Jul-02-2004 02:38:

jesus, you guys shoulda seen me and brian grovin to involver while we were flyin, best feeling ever just to not speak and just listen while ur next to someone that knows what ur feelin

Posted by Vlad on Jul-02-2004 03:30:

quote:
Originally posted by BitchBoyNYC
What version of Amiel - Love Song did Paul play? I've got the Scumfrog remix, but it doesn't sound like it.

It is the Scumfrog remix.

Posted by DR86 on Jul-02-2004 03:34:

quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
i just got involver today too and burma is AWESOME!! there is no other like sasha!

I got that album on the 22nd when sasha was doing a promo in Virgin Megastore...i have signed liner notes, how quaint!

Posted by umes23 on Jul-02-2004 07:17:

oh my god, burma is such an amazing track. chable is so good. the original mix and chill out mix (stoned and immaculate rmx) are both awesome too but what makese sasha's remix so great is that bass hook. it is so tight!!! its hard to go back to the original just for that reason!

Posted by DJDREO on Jul-02-2004 12:46:

quote:
Originally posted by BxNemo
jesus, you guys shoulda seen me and brian grovin to involver while we were flyin, best feeling ever just to not speak and just listen while ur next to someone that knows what ur feelin

that sounds frigging cool

Posted by Enervate on Jul-03-2004 15:48:

anyone know the two songs he opened with.. one he played again later the one about the best records being from new york

Posted by DJDREO on Jul-03-2004 19:49:

I think he opend up with Lostep-burma

And the New york track is Lambda-New york

Posted by FlaMesTriKe on Jul-03-2004 21:15:

im pretty sure the version pvd played was lambda - new york (da goose vs. lambda remix)

Posted by Enervate on Jul-03-2004 22:36:

hehe with all the people answering these questions i gotta know.. did i get any of you to register to vote.. i was one of those guys

Posted by Enervate on Jul-03-2004 22:36:

hehe with all the people answering these questions i gotta know.. did i get any of you to register to vote.. i was one of those guys

Posted by Max2LC on Jul-03-2004 23:30:

PVD should of added Lemon 8 - New York New York....to his playlist!

Posted by DJDREO on Jul-03-2004 23:58:

quote:
Originally posted by Enervate

Depends who you are. I voted(well pretended they just wanted a picture but im 16). These 2 cute girls one taking pics and the other asking me to pretend im voting just for the pic. Also this dude in his late 40's was there also.

Posted by pacha4life on Sep-16-2004 00:21:

Where are all the pics gone????
did anyone take a pic of pvd surroudned by the lasers it was sick....

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »