TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.
-- have a question about guvernment tiesto


Posted by TRANCEEEE on Jun-08-2004 20:10:

have a question about guvernment tiesto

ok,,, this might sound stupd, but has n e one ever tried to sneak in a camcorder or did n e one bother doing it b4 ... or is it stupid to even think about it ?


Posted by starsearcher on Jun-08-2004 20:12:

Re: have a question about guvernment tiesto

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
ok,,, this might sound stupd, but has n e one ever tried to sneak in a camcorder or did n e one bother doing it b4 ... or is it stupid to even think about it ?


No chance you'll sneak it in so don't even bother bringing it in...youre only bet is a digital camera that also records video but the quality will obviously be shit...sorry m8


Posted by TRANCEEEE on Jun-08-2004 20:13:

Re: have a question about guvernment tiesto

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
ok,,, this might sound stupd, but has n e one ever tried to sneak in a camcorder or did n e one bother doing it b4 ... or is it stupid to even think about it ?


what if its small enough ,,, that fits in a digital camera case ???


Posted by starsearcher on Jun-08-2004 20:16:

Re: Re: have a question about guvernment tiesto

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
what if its small enough ,,, that fits in a digital camera case ???


Unless you can actually fool them to believe it IS a digital camera...no chance...

They will look in your bag, they will feel you up, and they will even ask you to lift you heel up so they can cheeck the inside of your shoes...i say if you don't want to stand in line and told to go put it away somewhere don't bother...sorry man I wish you could


Posted by Pett on Jun-08-2004 20:16:

depends on which security you get,,,,,, but id say you got less than 50% chance.


Posted by TRANCEEEE on Jun-08-2004 20:27:

but would they open the digital camera case ??????


Posted by Tordan on Jun-08-2004 20:33:

I've actually seen them inspect digi cams before. I don't know if you wanna risk it TRANCEEEE.


Posted by starsearcher on Jun-08-2004 20:35:

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
but would they open the digital camera case ??????


Yes...if you are bringing ANY bag they WILL open it...(or case) I take my digital camera and I have a little leather case for it as well and they always open it to look inside and i was asked a few times what is that too...I mean you could fool them but it's not worth the effort...besides once youre inside the bouncers might see you and you're toast...


Posted by TRANCEEEE on Jun-08-2004 20:38:

quote:
Originally posted by starsearcher
Yes...if you are bringing ANY bag they WILL open it...(or case) I take my digital camera and I have a little leather case for it as well and they always open it to look inside and i was asked a few times what is that too...I mean you could fool them but it's not worth the effort...besides once youre inside the bouncers might see you and you're toast...


true true


Posted by starsearcher on Jun-08-2004 20:42:

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
true true


Unless you can SOMEHOW (doubt it) arrange it with the guv ppl...don't think it's worth the risk...


Posted by E2EK1EL on Jun-08-2004 20:44:

Hmmmmm maybe I should film this event.

I don't wanna carry that DV CAM all night with amount of traffic coming.


Posted by LiANG on Jun-08-2004 21:06:

i've done it for a Tiesto party about 2 yrs ago. check ur PM


Posted by starsearcher on Jun-08-2004 21:08:

quote:
Originally posted by LiANG
i've done it for a Tiesto party about 2 yrs ago. check ur PM


I think I have your entire video at home was it at the KH?


Posted by TRANCEEEE on Jun-09-2004 01:24:

thanx to LiANG, ill most likely do it ... then ill post the result. it'll b some sick vid if i pull it off . =) have fun guys


Posted by rabbitjoker on Jun-09-2004 01:50:

I say go early (very early) and try to get it in. If not - go put it in your car, get back in line, still be in by 12.

Good idea huh? Yep.. That's why they pay me the big bux.. j/k.


Posted by TRANCEEEE on Jun-09-2004 01:57:

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
I say go early (very early) and try to get it in. If not - go put it in your car, get back in line, still be in by 12.

Good idea huh? Yep.. That's why they pay me the big bux.. j/k.



thats good too ! .
P.s:
DO u guys know of a place that rents electronics like camcoders ... i kindda wanna get the smallest one available ...


Posted by rabbitjoker on Jun-09-2004 02:57:

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
thats good too ! .
P.s:
DO u guys know of a place that rents electronics like camcoders ... i kindda wanna get the smallest one available ...


www.avwtelav.com

AVW - TELAV Audio Visual Solutions and I.S.T.S. are the in-house audio visual and simultaneous interpretation contractor for the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. We are a leading supplier of presentation technology solutions for meetings, conventions, corporate events, trade shows and exhibits. We are a North American company recognized for our progressive approach to the audio visual and simultaneous interpretation business.

Our solutions include:

Audio
Video
Projection
Lighting
Event Staging
Simultaneous Interpretation
Audience Response Systems
Multi-Microphone Discussion Systems
Press Conferences
System Design and Intergration
Technical Coordination
Webcasting
Computer Services
Presentation Management
LED Displays
Exhibit & Tradeshow Programs
For more information, please call us at 416-585-8110 or e-mail us at info@avwtelav.com.


Posted by TRANCEEEE on Jun-09-2004 04:24:

^^^ thanx for the link,, but no ... am looking for a store that u just go in to rent stuff ... around northyork, richmondhill, markham , miss.,



Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.