TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Posted by Ste on Sep-29-2002 19:00:

Evil1 I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!

today one of my cats got killed by a fucking dog, it bit her to death! the dog also killed a neighbours cat too

if i find out whose dog did it i will kill it msyelf, the fucking bastard. stab it in the stomach so it dies painfully like my cat did

Posted by Linx_da_cat on Sep-29-2002 19:03:

more power to ya.

sorry to hear that your cat had it. go get that mofo.

Posted by DJ Mikey Mike on Sep-29-2002 19:06:

Sad

ouch man im sorry. I no how u feel. My cat was killed by someone on a push bike. A neighbour saw the guy run over it and didnt even stop. If i ever meet that guy i'll take a baseball bat to his head and thats a promise

Posted by Dj O'Callaghan on Sep-29-2002 19:08:

What a shitter Ste sorry to hear that mate.

You know I own dogs, and I agree this some dogs are fucking ****s, and its just as much the owners fault as the dogs, a bit like the majority of kids how create trouble in housing estates etc come from bad families, its the same with the owner.

I hope you find the dog that did it, and if you want me to send an air rifle up to you via post or courier give me a shout actually just grab the fucking things front legs and pull them apart it will kill it the dogs obviously a killer and dosen't deserve to be put down thats too fucking nice for it if u ask me, and aswell as punishing the dog the owner needs to be punished too.

Posted by High Spirit on Sep-29-2002 19:15:

It is very big pain and sorrow that may stay in for years when we loos someone we love and care about, but no matter what, we sould stay human. Don't let your instincts turn you into creature. Just kick dog owner's ass for letting it happen.

I am very sorry about your cat... I lost mine 4 years ago and still I live with this pain...

Posted by BTG on Sep-29-2002 19:22:

shitty. :/

if i were you, i'd go kill any dog that didn't have a leash. that'll teach em

Posted by Lira on Sep-29-2002 19:24:

The dog is not the one to blame - the owner of the dog that killed your cat is.

Posted by infinity HiGH on Sep-29-2002 19:30:

Sad

i'm sorry to hear that man...i can imagine how you feel, if some dog did that to my cat, i swear, that dog wouldn't live. i wouldn't care if i got fined or somethin for animal cruelty or some shit like that

how old was your cat? and was its name?

Posted by Ste on Sep-29-2002 19:46:

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH

i'm sorry to hear that man...i can imagine how you feel, if some dog did that to my cat, i swear, that dog wouldn't live. i wouldn't care if i got fined or somethin for animal cruelty or some shit like that

how old was your cat? and was its name?

Tammy, She was 8 years old

Posted by Seth on Sep-29-2002 20:20:

DuMonde TrAnCeR, unless the dog was homeless, you should go & beat the hell out of its owner... Sorry about your lost.

quote:
if i were you, i'd go kill any dog that didn't have a leash. that'll teach em

I love dogs. I adore dogs. I would go and break necks of people that say something fucking stupid like that

Posted by Arbiter on Sep-29-2002 21:38:

Re: I hate dogs! they must DIE!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
today one of my cats got killed by a fucking dog, it bit her to death! the dog also killed a neighbours cat too

if i find out whose dog did it i will kill it msyelf, the fucking bastard. stab it in the stomach so it dies painfully like my cat did

Yeah seriously kill it. My parents have a dog just like that, which kills anything smaller than it that moves, and frankly I wish someone would just come along and kill the thing.

Of course alternately you could sue the owner. Not sure how civil law works in the UK, but here in the US you could potentially be awarded more than $100,000 in punitive damages.

Posted by nrjizer on Sep-29-2002 21:58:

Evil1

Dont blame the dog, it not its fault at all. How an owner raises a puppy has a drastic effect on how the adult dog turns out. Instead, go bitch to the owners of the dog for letting it run loose and killing your cat. The dog cant help how he is...

Btw I have both dogs and cats so Im kinda neutral on this

Posted by benni on Sep-29-2002 22:12:

If my cat would be killed by a dog,... I SWARE TO GOD! I'd kill that mother fucking dog, im not kidding, id go out find him and kick him in the belly, find a thick pipe or a baseball bat and hit him so fucking fast that he'd DIE!

First cat we had was called Tanya, she was one cute little cat, and after couple months she got 4 little kittens, after they grew up, tanya didn't like them anymore so my sister who lives in denmark decided to take her there and have her, few days later she got eaten by a fox downtown copenhagen.

We gave 2 kittens away, and decided to keep the other 2, then one of our kittens died because a car drove over her, she was only 6months old and still just a little kitty, and then our other cat wich is a male cat, fell down from a tree and one of his lounge got filled up with blood, but we didnt even know that happent, and our poor kitty had to live like that for a week until he fell down and died...

yeah and by the way, the other kittens we gave away are also both dead..

and now we have a black cat wich we found on the street very young, and we just decided to keep him, and i got really proud one day when i saw 2 dogs running on the street, and my black cat behind them like the dogs were scared like shit!

Posted by DeeDee on Sep-29-2002 22:24:

Sad

oh...poor u, i cry for u and ur kitty...thats the saddest thing i've ever heard...that bastard dog! imma kill it myself!

Posted by TrAZ on Sep-29-2002 22:38:

Its normal for dogs and cats to not get along. But for one dog to bite its cat is the OWNERS fault. I have a dog it would never bit a cat by no means. Its the owners fault for not loving its dog so to speak or training it properly. Please go beat the shit out of the owner for letting the dog off its lease...or if its a stray dog go to your local spca or whatever they are called in england to get the dog.

Posted by noikeee on Sep-29-2002 22:47:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=67135

Posted by Lira on Sep-29-2002 23:52:

Tammy is probably fine now, don't worry - cheer up, will ya?

Posted by 69kAlikAdikA69 on Sep-30-2002 03:20:

im sorry about your situation.. our siamese cat named Hope got ran over about two weeks ago.but shit dont kill the damn dog, stomp the owners ass. ahhhhhhhhhhh but dont hurt the dog !!

Posted by astroboy on Sep-30-2002 04:53:

Its natural for dumb animals to kill smaller dumb animals - your cat probly killed a few mice/birds in its time. The owner of the animal, however is supposed to be smart enough to keep his dog from killing people's pets... so yeah go get him.

Posted by Trance-Canada on Sep-30-2002 05:03:

quote:

sorry to hear that i also would like to say "R.I.P. Tammy" but not all dogs should be hated... only ones like that, the ones who dont know when to stop.. i think that one should be put down.. :/... but i've got 2 cats and 2 dogs... a rotties and a pitbul they love my cats... the cats love them... they happy..anyways i can rmemeber where i was going with this once agian sorry to hear bout ur cat

Posted by Slylee on Sep-30-2002 14:59:

quote:

damn man i am really sorry to hear that. please dont tell me it was that cutie "fluffy" in that other thread i lost my cat hashbrown about 6 months ago to leukemia and i still cannot look at pictures of him, i get all choked up...he was a cool fucking cat. whatever you do, try not to think about how he died and focus more on what a cool pet he was and how lucky he was to have an owner like you

Posted by BTG on Sep-30-2002 15:07:

quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
Its natural for dumb animals to kill smaller dumb animals

so, that means its ok to kill the dog, cause he's a big dumb animal, killing a smaller dumb animal.

Posted by Lira on Sep-30-2002 15:14:

quote:
Originally posted by BTG

so, that means its ok to kill the dog, cause he's a big dumb animal, killing a smaller dumb animal.

Also, it's ok to kill the dog owner, because he's a dumb animal who let his smaller dumb animal kill an even smaller animal (Tammy was not dumb )

Posted by TravelDog on Sep-30-2002 16:00:

Sorry to hear that man...

I hope it's ok for Travel to be looking around in this thread though...

lol

Posted by frontebb on Sep-30-2002 16:20:

Hate is a powerful word.

Pages (2): [1] 2 »