Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.04 TRANCE CLASSICS @National Underground w Zack Roth RoryJames Frank Chiarello Ryan Tyas
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RoryJames
thisistheturningpoint.com

2012.05.04 TRANCE CLASSICS @National Underground w Zack Roth RoryJames Frank Chiarello Ryan Tyas

Photobucket

It's time to take it back to where it all began. NYC veterans Zack Roth, Ryan Tyas, Frank Chiarello, and myself will be driving you back in time into the core sound of the Trance genre, where we can reminisce with new and old friends, smile and dance the night away. There will be a lot of 'holy cow I remember this song!!' and 'I remember PVD playing this one at Roxy!!' and 'wait, wait, I know this one!' and of course the 'I was at (insert club name here) when I first heard this track!!!', going on. So who wants to come aboard our Sub Mission time travel machine to listen to some of the best electronic music in creation?

Feel free to post some of your favorite classics of all time, and let the nostalgia begin! See you there...

Friday, May 4th

Sub Mission 03

Trance Classics Night

Featuring...
Zack Roth (Silk Royal, Flashover, Anjunadeep)
www.facebook.com/zackrothmusic

RoryJames (Sorcery Records, Metallic Recordings)
http://www.facebook.com/RoryJamesMusic
http://soundcloud.com/roryjames

Frank Chiarello (Teggno Records) & Ryan Tyas
www.frankchiarello.com
www.facebook.com/rtyas

The National Underground
159 E. Houston Street
NYC, NY
www.thenationalunderground.com

21+ w/ID
$5 before 11PM, $10 Thereafter
Doors: 10:00PM - 4:00AM

Twitter
Podcast

A time when the music spoke for itself.

Last edited by RoryJames on Apr-06-2012 at 22:49

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for RoryJames Click Here to Email RoryJames Click here to Send RoryJames a Private Message Visit RoryJames's homepage! Add RoryJames to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

F..... Yeah!!!

For a night like this you definitely should have booked a bigger space!

Old Post Apr-05-2012 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Sikkkk!! Definitely there

Can I make a request?

Just teasin...

fo' real though!

Last edited by BradMiller on Apr-05-2012 at 22:48

Old Post Apr-05-2012 22:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Nice!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 15:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

I knew it! Rory has been teasing and sneaky, askin peeps what their fav classic is haha! I was like: "Something is AFOOT!"

Might have to rearrange some plans for this one! My fav locals AND classics.....eek!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 17:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

God I love classics hahaha...really cant wait to be a part of this one!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 18:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deepblue C
tranceaddict in training

Lolo - Why
Whiteroom - The Whiteroom
Above & Beyond - Surrender
Kosmas Epsilon - Innocent Thoughts
Three Drives - Sunset On Ibiza
Niklas Harding - Blue Circles
Paul Van Dyk - Tell me why (Club Mix)
Sasha - Belfunk
Delirium - Innocente (Deep Dish Mix)
Alex Gold - Stranded in Paradise

........... and so many many more!

Thx mates

Old Post Apr-06-2012 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for deepblue C Click here to Send deepblue C a Private Message Visit deepblue C's homepage! Add deepblue C to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
I knew it! Rory has been teasing and sneaky, askin peeps what their fav classic is haha! I was like: "Something is AFOOT!"

Might have to rearrange some plans for this one! My fav locals AND classics.....eek!

There was a method to his madness...

I'm excited for this!

Old Post Apr-06-2012 22:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

Been wanting to tag with Ryan for a while now, and what better place than a classics night Gonna be a crazy ass night!!

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Apr-06-2012 22:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by deepblue C
Delirium - Innocente (Deep Dish Mix)

This is a definite

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Apr-06-2012 22:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Bedrock - Heaven Scent, PLZ

http://www.soundcloud.com/djsedna

Old Post Apr-07-2012 02:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deepblue C
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Frequency Frank
This is a definite

Sweet...should be killer!

Old Post Apr-07-2012 11:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for deepblue C Click here to Send deepblue C a Private Message Visit deepblue C's homepage! Add deepblue C to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.04 TRANCE CLASSICS @National Underground w Zack Roth RoryJames Frank Chiarello Ryan Tyas
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread