Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.22 [NITE] Euphoria @ Ice Palace w/ BT, Sied Van Riel, Max Graham, Arnej, Ronski Speed ++
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

2012.03.22 [NITE] Euphoria @ Ice Palace w/ BT, Sied Van Riel, Max Graham, Arnej, Ronski Speed ++

Pacha NYC & Massive Event in association with TranceAddict present...

EUPHORIA

Thurs March 22 2012

BT
Sied Van Riel
Ronski Speed
Max Graham
Arnej
Kaeno
Denzo

Venue: Ice Palace (59 NW 14th Street, Miami, FL)

Doors: 10PM

VIP Tables & Info: 212.209.7500

Tickets - ClubTickets / WantTickets

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-05-2012 05:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bltzkrieg09
Blitz

2012.03.22 [NITE] Euphoria @ Ice Palace w/ BT, Sied Van Riel, Ronski Speed and more...

http://www.clubtickets.com/us/2012-...nski-speed-more

I knew that if I waited, something epic would come up for this night!!

Old Post Mar-05-2012 06:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bltzkrieg09 Click here to Send bltzkrieg09 a Private Message Add bltzkrieg09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kdsmcec
Junior tranceaddict

You guys should have heard the noises bltz made when he made this discovery. I seriously thought he messed his pants. Not even kidding. <3

BOUGHT!

Old Post Mar-05-2012 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kdsmcec Click here to Send kdsmcec a Private Message Add kdsmcec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Finally waiting and here it comes got ticket

Edit: So Stoked!!!!

Old Post Mar-05-2012 06:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bltzkrieg09
Blitz

I ran through the house throwing my hands in the air...I was so excited! I really had my hopes up for something like this to come up, and it DID! lol

Wow, what a year for Trance this year!

Old Post Mar-05-2012 06:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bltzkrieg09 Click here to Send bltzkrieg09 a Private Message Add bltzkrieg09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by bltzkrieg09
I ran through the house throwing my hands in the air...I was so excited! I really had my hopes up for something like this to come up, and it DID! lol

Wow, what a year for Trance this year!

+1 Amen buddy

Old Post Mar-05-2012 06:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Andy, Shane get used to me WMC week we will be seeing a lot of each other. Do I even need to say it? I'M GOING TO THIS FUCK YEAH! How long will this event run? Will it run beyond 5?

$21.20 is a helluva deal for this. Best part is that Ronski, Sied, and BT are all announced and there is still more to come.

EDIT: If Rank1 gets added I'll shit bricks and run around like Shane.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Last edited by Pantone199c on Mar-05-2012 at 08:07

Old Post Mar-05-2012 07:50  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Pantone199c is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Thomas this will be a very good night.. We will all be having a good time at this one.

Old Post Mar-05-2012 14:25  United States
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Seems like they added MaxG to the lineup. Still TBA for the rest. I called that number they have listed on tik page left a voicemail concerning ending time and when will they have full lineup posted.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 02:07  United States
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Just noticed that the Metromover stops really, really close by the Ice Palace. Good for me as I will be at A&B from 7-11 then I'll hitch a free ride to meet up with you guys.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-06-2012 04:17  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Pantone199c is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

That sounds like a good idea

Old Post Mar-06-2012 04:32  United States
maxdady25
Supreme tranceaddict

Damn it! Just saw this...I really loved Ronski Speed's brief but powerful set from last year @ Dream. He dropped tune of the year IMO...Agulo feat David Berkeley - Fire Sign (Suncatcher Remix). I shit my pants when I heard this But I already purchased Ferry @ Space If they give Ronski Speed a 2 hour set time then I may have to go this instead.

Favorite tunes of the moment:

Etasonic - Restless (Michael Flint remix)
Hendrik Jelsma & Immersiv - Seems To Be (Peet B remix)
Andy Elliass - Lena (Matt Bukovski remix)
Pete Silver - Beyond The Blue Sky (The Noble Six remix)
Ronny K. vs Ziki - Memories (New World remix)
Odonbat - Ethereal (The Noble Six remix)
Rene Ablaze & Global Influence - Sunshine Girl

Upcoming shows:
JOC @ Temple 11/1/14 (San Francisco)

Old Post Mar-06-2012 09:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maxdady25 Click here to Send maxdady25 a Private Message Visit maxdady25's homepage! Add maxdady25 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.22 [NITE] Euphoria @ Ice Palace w/ BT, Sied Van Riel, Max Graham, Arnej, Ronski Speed ++
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread