Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
skirllex at deko?

he is at bamboozle fest that friday....

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-25-2012 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
he is at bamboozle fest that friday....

i hate to say this i really do but it would be cool to check him out live, not a fan of dubstep at all but it cant be a bad time

Old Post Mar-26-2012 13:46  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Layo & Bushwacka added for saturday

Sweet. I was just listening to their WMC set and its freaking bangin.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 15:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Sweet. I was just listening to their WMC set and its freaking bangin.

hope that means there's a techno stage!

Old Post Mar-26-2012 15:52  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
maybe at Pacha...maybe somewhere else

If peeps are going to travel all the way over there I doubt they will want to go all the way back to Pacha especially if they got a room in the area. If def needs to be somewhere nearby.

Old Post Mar-26-2012 16:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
If peeps are going to travel all the way over there I doubt they will want to go all the way back to Pacha especially if they got a room in the area. If def needs to be somewhere nearby.

4sixty6?

pacha does parties there all the time

but pacha is closer

Old Post Mar-26-2012 16:57  France
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
i hate to say this i really do but it would be cool to check him out live, not a fan of dubstep at all but it cant be a bad time

i went to check him out at e-zoo just to see what all the hype was about, i went in there with an open mind and knew i wassent gonna be blown away
needless to say i only lasted 10 min, between the music that just is lol i dont even know and the crowd, def not my scene

Old Post Mar-26-2012 17:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

yeah i hear ya i probably wouldnt stay the whole time either, im sure he will play either edc or ezoo

Old Post Mar-26-2012 18:40  France
Pijpsie
tranceaddict in training

Always hate to hear that the person throwing the event has been charged with one count each of conspiracy and bribery, and multiple counts of embezzlement.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...bezzlement.html

Last edited by Pijpsie on Mar-26-2012 at 21:02

Old Post Mar-26-2012 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pijpsie Click here to Send Pijpsie a Private Message Add Pijpsie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
i went to check him out at e-zoo just to see what all the hype was about, i went in there with an open mind and knew i wassent gonna be blown away
needless to say i only lasted 10 min, between the music that just is lol i dont even know and the crowd, def not my scene

I went and checked his liveset out at Ultra 2011 just so I wouldn't be a hypocrite when I said I despised everything about Skrillex.

Music-wise it was one of the worst experiences of my life. So awful, no structure to the set whatsoever, just highpass, WOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMP, highpass, WOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMP, lame high-pitched vocals with a highpass, WOMPWOMPWOMPWOMPWOMP. I honestly think it took years off my life.

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Mar-26-2012 21:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I've seen Skrillex a couple times. I like some dubstep. First time I thought it was pretty cool. Different stuff and a lot of energy in the crowd, I stuck around for awhile, it felt a lot more like a metal concert than anything. 2nd time I left pretty quickly. He plays the same freggin set where all the songs are pretty similar. I actually was bored. The songs are just so slow. Everyone just stands there waiting for the "drop", then they mosh around when it finally comes. I found it all very cheesy and obvious....it gets old fast. Not to mention the crowd is pretty

Old Post Mar-27-2012 02:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Neonbeats is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

from their facebook just now

quote:
Electric Daisy Carnival New York
I'm excited to let you fans know a higher capacity for #EDCNY has been officially approved!! Onsale date tbc!!!

Old Post Mar-27-2012 21:01  France

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread