Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
now his set in the sunday school tent the year before was straight up jiz in my pants

Oh man that was so fucking good. I left Armin's stage to see what Digweed was bangin' out and I was so happy. Plus the Sunday School stage was fucking sweet, if I remember correctly they made it look like a forest or some shit. Such a great way to close out EZoo that weekend...

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Mar-04-2012 00:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeedzNutz99
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
I wonder how many tents they'll have. I mean in the stadium you have the mainstage, can you even have another tent in there? Maybe the rest of the tents will be outside the stadium. It's gonna be an awkward setup I feel.

That's exactly what I was thinking. My buddy said they can move out the smaller bleachers, don't know how true that is though. But I remember reading that they were going to use the surrounding parking lots as well, which is what I'm hoping for.

Old Post Mar-04-2012 01:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeedzNutz99 Click here to Send DeedzNutz99 a Private Message Add DeedzNutz99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aNYthing
Abrasive Cockhead @ Large

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
iam more excited for skrillex, he won a few grammys so that means he must be good!!!

*tears* holly shit never laughed harder

Old Post Mar-04-2012 02:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for aNYthing Click here to Send aNYthing a Private Message Add aNYthing to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Sedna
Commercial EDM needs to hurry up and die. I liked it better when all these scene kids listened to emo music, and at least the emo music wasn't ALWAYS complete garbage.

wont happen anytime soon, big dj's are teaming up with pop star's and makeing commercial hit's and now everyone and their mother is trying to do the same for fame and glory
even top dj's and producers in the past who kept it real are now switching styles to cater to the new generation of edm

instead of seeing all the same "prance" dj's who come here every few months and just play the same producer set's they play week in a week out (cosmic gate,svd,armin,above and beyond,arty,dash berlin etc etc) save your $ and support your local dj's and underground parties, as well as bigger dj's who dont come around very often who are still keeping the scene alive with non commercial music

Old Post Mar-04-2012 05:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

wait is fatboy slim no longer playing??? he's not on the website anymore

Old Post Mar-05-2012 14:15  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
wait is fatboy slim no longer playing??? he's not on the website anymore

Yeah I see that, wonder what that's about.

While looking on the FB page, I saw this:

"my friend does, he has 2 tickets for the 2days. Were asking for $450 each or both for $800"

/smdh

Old Post Mar-05-2012 15:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

am still selling 2 day vip tix, 2k per ticket -- comes with a balloon of nitro gratis

Old Post Mar-05-2012 16:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

i try to keep an open mind with these events and EDM in general.

i don't disagree with the overload of cheese and crap DJs, but this will still be an event i can go to with my girl and our friends and have a great time in.

at the end of the day, that's what EDM is all about for me.

Old Post Mar-05-2012 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
i try to keep an open mind with these events and EDM in general.

i don't disagree with the overload of cheese and crap DJs, but this will still be an event i can go to with my girl and our friends and have a great time in.

at the end of the day, that's what EDM is all about for me.

yeah its alot of crap dj's and hopefully some big names get added, but its still gonna be a good time

Old Post Mar-05-2012 17:32  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

Exactly.. I understand everyone's complaining but you kinda have to appreciate the fact that its something new in the area.. Bound to hear Save the World 10 times throughout the weekend but I'm just going to enjoy what I can. I've done EZOO 3 times so I might as well give this a shot. Have a group of 15 ppl so it should be a fun weekend..

Booking a room at the Sheraton Meadowlands which is right across the highway from the carnival. Pre-party/after-party?

If enough people from here are going, I'm down to set up a TA meet-up at the carnival..

Dave I still got your number so I'll shoot you a text.

Hopefully some local talent will be added..

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:16  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
Exactly.. I understand everyone's complaining but you kinda have to appreciate the fact that its something new in the area.. Bound to hear Save the World 10 times throughout the weekend but I'm just going to enjoy what I can. I've done EZOO 3 times so I might as well give this a shot. Have a group of 15 ppl so it should be a fun weekend..

Booking a room at the Sheraton Meadowlands which is right across the highway from the carnival. Pre-party/after-party?

If enough people from here are going, I'm down to set up a TA meet-up at the carnival..

Dave I still got your number so I'll shoot you a text.

Hopefully some local talent will be added..

my group did the same thing. we booked a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite at homewood suites. came out to about $550 for saturday and sunday night. not too bad between a few people.

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

So we have half a lineup and sold out 2 day packages..

Old Post Mar-06-2012 03:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread