Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Pijpsie
Sounds like the perfect event for Skrillex to headline.

and bieber

Old Post Mar-01-2012 18:57  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

Old Post Mar-01-2012 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

AFROJACK confirmed for this

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:06  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

and ticketmaster confirmed these prices....

Single day tickets: starting at $88
VIP single day tickets: starting at $155
2 day pass: starting at $130
2 day VIP pass: starting at $300
21+ to get into the VIP areas

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:09  France
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN

I said before that I thought it was funny that people thought that this was going to be cheaper than Electric Zoo. My EZ early bird was $219 after fees for a 3 day that included transportation. This will be probably over $150 after fees for 2 days and no transporation. And I'd wager that for me, the lineup will be worse and there will not be 4-5 stages going at once.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
I said before that I thought it was funny that people thought that this was going to be cheaper than Electric Zoo. My EZ early bird was $219 after fees for a 3 day that included transportation. This will be probably over $150 after fees for 2 days and no transporation. And I'd wager that for me, the lineup will be worse and there will not be 4-5 stages going at once.

we will find out in 30 minutes i guess....

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:35  France
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
we will find out in 30 minutes i guess....

I'm not surprised that there's no lineup (which I assume means prices will go up), but I am surprised that they're not even saying how many stages there will be.

We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

im not sure how edc has been with line up releases but im hoping for at least a good chunk of the line up to be released before i pick up tickets

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:41  France
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:

on the ticketmaster website:

YOU MUST BE 18+ TO ATTEND THIS EVENT! YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID AT THE GATES TO GAIN ENTRY!

**This event will take place in both MetLife Stadium and the surrounding parking lots**

VIP Ticket Amenities Include:
* Separate entrance to the festival for rapid entry
*VIP stage view decks
*21+ full cash bar on stage view VIP decks
**Private restroom facilities
**Access to exclusive VIP areas
**VIP ticket to EDC New York
**Souvenir laminate and lanyard
**Must be 21 or older to enter VIP areas
**Deck access subject to capacity limit throughout event
(Prices start at $158 for single-day, $306 for 2-day)

Old Post Mar-02-2012 20:53  France
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

Lol, 2 day tix are sold out already.

We want your soul

Old Post Mar-02-2012 21:12  United States
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

PHASE 1 LINEUP

from the PACHA NYC facebook

Afrojack, Alesso, An21 & Max Vangeli , Art Department, Avicii, Bassnectar, Calvin Harris, Chuckie, Danny Tenaglia , Erick Morillo, Fatboy Slim, John Digweed, R3hab, Thomas Gold , Hot Natured (Jamie Jones & Lee Foss) and many more...

Old Post Mar-02-2012 21:13  France
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
Lol, 2 day tix are sold out already.

I got 'em like a minute ago for Sunday.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 21:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread