Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

Hopefully it won't be a shit show like the one they had at the coliseum. They separated the main floor which was the field, and the seats with fencing and people ended up jumping the fence. I guess we shall see..

Ended up booking a room at the Courtyard which is 3 miles from EDC. Originally wanted the Shearton but everything was booked. Anyone else getting a room for the night?

Old Post Mar-28-2012 22:10  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili

Ended up booking a room at the Courtyard which is 3 miles from EDC. Originally wanted the Shearton but everything was booked. Anyone else getting a room for the night?

we booked a suite friday - sunday night at the homewood suites in rutherford. only ran like $450ish a night for 2 bedroom/2 bath so it's not bad at all between a few people.

Old Post Mar-28-2012 22:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list diabloargentino is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-29-2012 04:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Armin at EDC????

looks that way

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-31-2012 17:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arosemore
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
we booked a suite friday - sunday night at the homewood suites in rutherford. only ran like $450ish a night for 2 bedroom/2 bath so it's not bad at all between a few people.

... you live 10 minutes away...

Old Post Mar-31-2012 18:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for arosemore Click here to Send arosemore a Private Message Add arosemore to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by arosemore
... you live 10 minutes away...

lol! imagine coming home and my dad seeing me in the condition we'll be in..

Old Post Mar-31-2012 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list diabloargentino is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Armin at EDC????

looks that way

How so?

Old Post Apr-01-2012 15:17  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
How so?

He has a gig in boston next to EDC. Makes sense, but I have my doubts since Made has Armin in their back pockets. Hope so though.

Old Post Apr-01-2012 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Makes sense, but I have my doubts since Made has Armin in their back pockets. Hope so though.

paul van dyk used to be that way too... and look what happened

Old Post Apr-01-2012 17:59  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
He has a gig in boston next to EDC. Makes sense, but I have my doubts since Made has Armin in their back pockets. Hope so though.

he's at mansion in miami that friday too. hmm..

Old Post Apr-01-2012 21:31  United States
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

CONFIRMED...

Armin van Buuren!

More tba later today

Old Post Apr-05-2012 19:26  France
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
paul van dyk used to be that way too... and look what happened

PVD is such a disappointment to me. I thought he was going to be one of those people that doesn't cave into the outside pressure.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 19:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread