Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Don King Promotions

Nice. They throw good parties. Went to one in Brooklyn a few weeks ago.

Old Post Feb-21-2012 04:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
09vdubgti
Supreme tranceaddict

isnt pvd also scheduled to be back in the nyc area again at that time...hmm

Old Post Feb-21-2012 05:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 09vdubgti Click here to Send 09vdubgti a Private Message Add 09vdubgti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

OMG YESSS, I can finally see David Guetta

Old Post Feb-21-2012 14:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Bindra has to be pissssssst

Good, now the bitch can no longer abuse the attendees with ridic tix prices as she now has competition..and better!

Old Post Feb-21-2012 14:51  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
Good, now the bitch can no longer abuse the attendees with ridic tix prices as she now has competition..and better!

mike bindra is a male but your bitch/she comments are probably being directed at lauren

Old Post Feb-21-2012 15:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frutersi
Supreme tranceaddict

is this going to be multiday? and how much are tix usually for edc? i heard they are pretty cheap. I may go even though im not sure how good the lineup is gonna be. I'd expect them to cater towards all the young dubstep listeners in this region.

Last edited by Frutersi on Feb-21-2012 at 16:14

Old Post Feb-21-2012 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frutersi Click Here to Email Frutersi Click here to Send Frutersi a Private Message Add Frutersi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dany Veltri
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 09vdubgti
isnt pvd also scheduled to be back in the nyc area again at that time...hmm

Pretty sure that party is Memorial Day weekend.

Old Post Feb-21-2012 16:26  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Dany Veltri Click here to Send Dany Veltri a Private Message Add Dany Veltri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Frutersi
is this going to be multiday? and how much are tix usually for edc? i heard they are pretty cheap. I may go even though im not sure how good the lineup is gonna be. I'd expect them to cater towards all the young dubstep listeners in this region.

EDC is $300 for a 3 day pass. Ezoo is the same. This will have no effect on prices.

Old Post Feb-21-2012 16:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Right, right..thx for clearing that up Earn.

Why can't we have another minitek? Even tho it was a mess, I kinda liked the whole debauchery...or another Save The Cannibals- that shit was crazy.

Last edited by edubbz on Feb-21-2012 at 16:39

Old Post Feb-21-2012 16:33  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

one would think info will be released pretty soon given its only 3 months away, im sure it will sell out but $300 is no small price for people to put up

Old Post Feb-21-2012 17:37  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magocbluestar80
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
OMG YESSS, I can finally see David Guetta

i knew it!!! i knew it !! and the truth comes out !! geez!!

Old Post Feb-21-2012 18:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for magocbluestar80 Click here to Send magocbluestar80 a Private Message Add magocbluestar80 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magocbluestar80
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
Right, right..thx for clearing that up Earn.

Why can't we have another minitek? Even tho it was a mess, I kinda liked the whole debauchery...or another Save The Cannibals- that shit was crazy.

i miss minitek!!! it was a mess but it was epic !!! memories .. i want another one dreaming !! just dreaming !!

Old Post Feb-21-2012 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for magocbluestar80 Click here to Send magocbluestar80 a Private Message Add magocbluestar80 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread