Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.04.10-2012.04.17 Kraftwerk @ MoMa
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E-vangelist
ETN.fm

2012.04.10-2012.04.17 Kraftwerk @ MoMa

This will be amazing!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/..._n_1282750.html

Last edited by euphoria on Feb-17-2012 at 17:48

Old Post Feb-17-2012 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for E-vangelist Click here to Send E-vangelist a Private Message Visit E-vangelist's homepage! Add E-vangelist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
Dusk Till Done

Seriously awesome they're doing this I'm going to try to make one of the nights

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Feb-17-2012 18:08  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

I'm down for the first show! ;-)

I have never seen or heard of their music so this should be very exciting...

Old Post Feb-17-2012 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
Dusk Till Done

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I have never seen or heard of their music so this should be very exciting...

You've never heard of Kraftwerk

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Feb-17-2012 20:30  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shosko
Junior tranceaddict

Planning to go to one of these nights.. just dont know which one!

Old Post Feb-17-2012 22:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for shosko Click here to Send shosko a Private Message Visit shosko's homepage! Add shosko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

Trans-Euro Express later than all the other nights and the Friday of Ben Klock is a big fucking fail.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Feb-18-2012 03:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Def trying to go to this on Friday or Sunday

Old Post Feb-18-2012 09:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shosko
Junior tranceaddict

Reminder, tickets go on sale today at noon. Any suggestions on which show to see?

Old Post Feb-22-2012 15:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for shosko Click here to Send shosko a Private Message Visit shosko's homepage! Add shosko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

FYI, they've changed the dates/times from the ones originally announced, so you might want to check that out prior to noon if you had a specific performance in mind.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Feb-22-2012 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

trans euro express hands down

Old Post Feb-22-2012 15:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

I have been trying for an hour now and haven't been lucky.

Anyone got a ticket yet?

Old Post Feb-22-2012 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

YESSS!!!

Old Post Feb-22-2012 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.04.10-2012.04.17 Kraftwerk @ MoMa
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread