Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.02.24 [LA] INCOGNITO presents GARY BECK (Resident Advisor #15 Most Charted DJ of All Time)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

So... I enjoyed the crowd, the venue, the tunes being played..... BUT I did not enjoy what the tunes were being played through :/
Yes I realize it's an underground event but the sound could have been SOOOOO MUCH BETTER, me and my gf left almost an hour before gary beck finished playing because we hated the sound so much.....

Highs were too high and the lows were almost non-existent.

Other then that good party, venue reminded me of the purple loft but with higher ceilings and not purple XD

Old Post Feb-28-2012 09:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for rowdy Click here to Send rowdy a Private Message Add rowdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.02.24 [LA] INCOGNITO presents GARY BECK (Resident Advisor #15 Most Charted DJ of All Time)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread