Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.24 [NITE] Paul Van Dyk Evolution Launch Party @ Ice Palace
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
UrbanNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

That has happened before

Old Post Feb-08-2012 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UrbanNinja Click here to Send UrbanNinja a Private Message Add UrbanNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

well maybe this guy can tell us who all is playing

Old Post Feb-08-2012 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Tickets purchased yesterday.

Old Post Feb-09-2012 01:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twist-Ty
tranceaddict

PVD over Smarkus any day.

Old Post Feb-10-2012 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twist-Ty Click here to Send Twist-Ty a Private Message Add Twist-Ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Molly420
tranceaddict in training

I've got my tickets also! I've got to say, after EDC Orlando, I think PVD is getting nasty again. I wouldn't miss this. I'm a huge Markus fan but you can see Markus pretty much any time. Also, his GDJB has a live set the first Thursday of every month, so we hear a lot of live Markus. PVD doesn't release many live sets - they are so hard to come by. I heard the Mansion set from last year (October I think) and we weren't able to go and that set was pure fire. He killed people. I sure wish I had been there.

Old Post Feb-10-2012 19:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Molly420 Click here to Send Molly420 a Private Message Add Molly420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Molly420
I've got my tickets also! I've got to say, after EDC Orlando, I think PVD is getting nasty again. I wouldn't miss this. I'm a huge Markus fan but you can see Markus pretty much any time. Also, his GDJB has a live set the first Thursday of every month, so we hear a lot of live Markus. PVD doesn't release many live sets - they are so hard to come by. I heard the Mansion set from last year (October I think) and we weren't able to go and that set was pure fire. He killed people. I sure wish I had been there.

I went to Mansion back in October for PVD set and yes it was very good. The Ice Palace will be a perfect to see PVD.

Old Post Feb-10-2012 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Molly420
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
I went to Mansion back in October for PVD set and yes it was very good. The Ice Palace will be a perfect to see PVD.

I can't think of where the Ice Palace is...is that near Karu & Y? I'm not a local to Miami but I like to go party there. I tried to search online but I keep finding a film studio by that name.

Lucky that you got to see PVD in Oct at Mansion. I saw him during WMC at Mansion in 2011 and the sound was pretty terrible, for some reason. I mean the sound engineering, not PVD's sound.

Old Post Feb-10-2012 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Molly420 Click here to Send Molly420 a Private Message Add Molly420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Molly420
I can't think of where the Ice Palace is...is that near Karu & Y? I'm not a local to Miami but I like to go party there. I tried to search online but I keep finding a film studio by that name.

Lucky that you got to see PVD in Oct at Mansion. I saw him during WMC at Mansion in 2011 and the sound was pretty terrible, for some reason. I mean the sound engineering, not PVD's sound.

The Ice Palace is a film studio/warehouse and its near where Karu & Y use to be. I've only been there once, but its a big place.

Old Post Feb-10-2012 20:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Molly420
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
The Ice Palace is a film studio/warehouse and its near where Karu & Y use to be. I've only been there once, but its a big place.

Ah okay so the film studio I was finding online is what it is. Good. I kind of half remember Karu & Y from Anjunabeats 2010 during WMC.

I am counting the days until PVD...

Old Post Feb-10-2012 20:17  United States
FL-Addict
tranceaddict

WMC is eating my wallet! But im in on this, tix purchased!
Haven't seen PVD in a club setting in many years, should be off the richter

Old Post Feb-12-2012 06:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FL-Addict Click here to Send FL-Addict a Private Message Add FL-Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

Pauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

Old Post Feb-12-2012 16:37  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

I have a feeling that I'll regret missing an epic marathon set from Markus, but I think I'll go with PVD on this night to see what he's got left. Haven't been too impressed for a few years, but maybe he'll use a venue like Ice Palace to unleash some fury behind the decks. A big room like that demands some intensity. I am really, really, really hoping for Ottaviani to play this. His sound is perfect for a "Palace". Somebody like Eteson, O'Bir, or Bronzwaer would be a nice addition also. Wouldn't be surpirsed to see F&P or MORPH on the lineup.

Crossing my fingers for something special.

Old Post Feb-12-2012 16:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.24 [NITE] Paul Van Dyk Evolution Launch Party @ Ice Palace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread