Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.24 [NITE] Paul Van Dyk Evolution Launch Party @ Ice Palace
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Is this going to be a multi-room event? I would assume so, since there are so many DJ's. Thinking about going to this.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-02-2012 17:55  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Molly420
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Is this going to be a multi-room event? I would assume so, since there are so many DJ's. Thinking about going to this.

I was thinking probably not since it is supposed to be a 12-hour event. I really hope it isn't multi-room...that happened when I saw Markus Schulz at Dream and they had Marcus Schossow playing upstairs at the same time. That sucked. I can't be in two places at one time.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 18:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Molly420 Click here to Send Molly420 a Private Message Add Molly420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

If I were to guess it will be a one room event.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 19:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

anyone up for a TA meet up for this event? looks like a lot of you are going

Old Post Mar-02-2012 22:07  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

I just hope they have it set up to par with Anjuna night from MADE last year. Sound system, lighting, and etc.

Old Post Mar-03-2012 02:37  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

^ needs more lasers!
Dont think ive been to a club in miami that likes lasers. Now add Rank 1 to this one as well or W&W or Ottaviani and we have ourselves a european scale trance event.

This year is a big year for trance in miami. Known locations, large groupings. They did the research from the failed events it seems.

Old Post Mar-03-2012 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Molly420
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by element-y
^ needs more lasers!
Dont think ive been to a club in miami that likes lasers. Now add Rank 1 to this one as well or W&W or Ottaviani and we have ourselves a european scale trance event.

This year is a big year for trance in miami. Known locations, large groupings. They did the research from the failed events it seems.

If anyone plays LED there be light, that will be the end of me. I'll just die right there where I stand. And I don't mean the Wippenberg remix. LOL

W&W is on my must-see list also. And Ben Gold.

Old Post Mar-03-2012 06:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Molly420 Click here to Send Molly420 a Private Message Add Molly420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

He just released the trailer for his album "movie."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...d&v=d_pRIzMP0dU

Pretty crazy, looking forward to seeing it.

What are the chances RANK 1 will show up at this event? I find it hard to believe that they will just show up for Sunday nights Markus set.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-03-2012 16:49  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suntrancin
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
I just hope they have it set up to par with Anjuna night from MADE last year. Sound system, lighting, and etc.

I actually hope they don't use the Anjuna set-up/crew from last year. The sound was bad, lot of people complained about it. I was near the front and could see the crew panicking and the DJs not very happy with it either. Although it was good on all the other events at the Ice Palace that week.

Here is proof; just to note its not my camera that is bad, as it captures sound beautifully:

When the sound was good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTZG...=5&feature=plcp

When it was bad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsFU...=7&feature=plcp

Old Post Mar-03-2012 18:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for suntrancin Click here to Send suntrancin a Private Message Add suntrancin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Have to agree the sound system and lighting was pretty damn good last year for the Anjuna party

Old Post Mar-03-2012 19:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

they tweaked the night after for Sunday School and it was loads better!

Old Post Mar-03-2012 19:07  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Have to agree the sound system and lighting was pretty damn good last year for the Anjuna party

+1

Old Post Mar-03-2012 20:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click Here to Email orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.24 [NITE] Paul Van Dyk Evolution Launch Party @ Ice Palace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread