Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.22 [DAY/NITE] Above & Beyond - Group Therapy Miami - ULTRA Live
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
UMF Miami
tranceaddict in training

2012.03.22 [DAY/NITE] Above & Beyond - Group Therapy Miami - ULTRA Live

Introducing ULTRA LIVE at Bayfront Park Amphitheatre Thursday, March 22 feat.
Group Therapy Miami with Above & Beyond, Arty, Mat Zo, Jaytech and Boom Jinx!

Tix Link: http://ultralive.tix.ticketjunkie.n...e/eventMsg.aspx

#UltraLive #GroupTherapyMiami

Old Post Jan-14-2012 02:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UMF Miami Click here to Send UMF Miami a Private Message Add UMF Miami to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Re: 2012.03.22 [NITE] Above & Beyond - Group Therapy Miami - ULTRA Live

quote:
Originally posted by UMF Miami

Introducing ULTRA LIVE at Bayfront Park Amphitheatre Thursday, March 22 feat.
Group Therapy Miami with Above & Beyond, Arty, Mat Zo, Jaytech and Boom Jinx!

Tix Link: http://ultralive.tix.ticketjunkie.n...e/eventMsg.aspx

#UltraLive #GroupTherapyMiami

Pretty slow. Got posted like two days ago...

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Jan-14-2012 04:13  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

This has been covered already. Needs moved to wmc subforum or removed.

Old Post Jan-14-2012 14:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list chillenandy321 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
This has been covered already. Needs moved to wmc subforum or removed.

this was/is my stance. i said the same exact thing last year. wmc events should be listed in the wmc subforum not the florida main forum. but thats the way its setup. so yea.

Old Post Jan-14-2012 20:00  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Still
tranceaddict

Wow! Only a handful of post for this party?

I was expecting over 10+ pages, damn twitter & Facebook. This event is easily my fave of the week so far. I can't believe it hasn't sold out yet. See you there + 5

Old Post Jan-23-2012 05:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Still Click here to Send Still a Private Message Add Still to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

Re: Wow! Only a handful of post for this party?

quote:
Originally posted by Still
I was expecting over 10+ pages, damn twitter & Facebook. This event is easily my fave of the week so far. I can't believe it hasn't sold out yet. See you there + 5

much bigger thread here:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&forumid=130&s=

Old Post Jan-23-2012 05:45  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Wow! Only a handful of post for this party?

quote:
Originally posted by Still
capacity is 6500.....hard to think it will sell out...oh wait....they already did!

Old Post Jan-23-2012 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Re: Re: Wow! Only a handful of post for this party?

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
capacity is 6500.....hard to think it will sell out...oh wait....they already did!

Wait, tickets haven't sold out. What are you talking abou......Wait a minute, I see what you did there.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Jan-23-2012 20:21  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

Old Post Jan-23-2012 22:02  Germany
r2d2juarez
Supreme tranceaddict

maybe Anjunabeats After Party?
I'm sure most people would go, including me.
They should play at Space terrace, a 6-hour set would be good

Old Post Feb-09-2012 04:40  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for r2d2juarez Click here to Send r2d2juarez a Private Message Add r2d2juarez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by r2d2juarez
maybe Anjunabeats After Party?
I'm sure most people would go, including me.
They should play at Space terrace, a 6-hour set would be good

as much as i love a&b, there's already a BANGING 14 hour cadenza party at the terrace that night

Old Post Feb-10-2012 16:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RyanVice
Supreme tranceaddict

They're still riding this whole Group Therapy wave... ugh. fail

Old Post Feb-11-2012 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RyanVice Click Here to Email RyanVice Click here to Send RyanVice a Private Message Add RyanVice to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.22 [DAY/NITE] Above & Beyond - Group Therapy Miami - ULTRA Live
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread