Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

Getting an outfit together! Can not wait!!!

Old Post Feb-01-2012 03:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

In our promise to deliver the best experience possible to our fans, an additional allotment of 10,000 tickets to Beyond Wonderland at $55 will be available on a first come first served basis when tickets go back on sale tomorrow at 12 NOON PST.

"While we did sell out of our $50 and $55 ticket allotments during yesterday's onsale, I have ordered the release of 10,000 more tickets from Flavorus at this lower tier at a loss to my company in order to make it up to the fans," said Insomniac Founder and CEO Pasquale Rotella (@pasqualeRotella). "Remember, these tickets will sell out VERY quickly tomorrow, after which the price will go up to the next tier."

Please be advised that once the $55 tickets sell out, there will be a short delay in the system as we switch over to the next tier. If you notice a delay, there is nothing wrong, just be patient while we get the new page up!

Insomniac is grateful for our fans' loyal support and as a thank you we are extending this ticket tier especially for you.

Ticket for Beyond Wonderland 2012 go back on sale tomorrow at 12 NOON PST!

Well that was pretty nice of them.

Old Post Feb-01-2012 04:20  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for thefunk Click here to Send thefunk a Private Message Add thefunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, I had three $50 tix in my cart on Monday about 12:00:30 pm awaiting credit card processing, and they got stuck in the cart for about 8 minutes, then tried again but the 10 minute cutoff dumped them from my cart. Had 3 tix for the same price in my cart again 20 minutes later and the system also dumped them after 10 mins.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, I wish we could get some scalper proof code to enter for 4 tix max, or that GT could run an algorithm showing that I've bought from them 1,000 times before week after week after week, and that purchase would get priority. I'm sure we'll just be fighting with the masses though...

Old Post Feb-01-2012 05:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

Well, I'll be up trying to get one of the $55 tickets. We'll see what happens.

I just need one of the stupid things!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Feb-01-2012 05:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
msilin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by thefunk
In our promise to deliver the best experience possible to our fans, an additional allotment of 10,000 tickets to Beyond Wonderland at $55 will be available on a first come first served basis when tickets go back on sale tomorrow at 12 NOON PST.

"While we did sell out of our $50 and $55 ticket allotments during yesterday's onsale, I have ordered the release of 10,000 more tickets from Flavorus at this lower tier at a loss to my company in order to make it up to the fans," said Insomniac Founder and CEO Pasquale Rotella (@pasqualeRotella). "Remember, these tickets will sell out VERY quickly tomorrow, after which the price will go up to the next tier."

Please be advised that once the $55 tickets sell out, there will be a short delay in the system as we switch over to the next tier. If you notice a delay, there is nothing wrong, just be patient while we get the new page up!

Insomniac is grateful for our fans' loyal support and as a thank you we are extending this ticket tier especially for you.

Ticket for Beyond Wonderland 2012 go back on sale tomorrow at 12 NOON PST!

Well that was pretty nice of them.

Agreed. At first I bitched but then I thought about coachella - a lot of people hit refresh refresh and never got a ticket, and they didn't get anything from goldenvoice. Pasquale made it right by effectively losing $10k to please the fans, so kudos to him. I think Insomniac is doing a great job and throwing great events... my only question is why did this only start in the past couple of years??? I feel like before that they really didn't try as hard to listen to the fans. Maybe they are working harder on PR after the whole EDC debacle.

Old Post Feb-01-2012 08:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for msilin Click here to Send msilin a Private Message Visit msilin's homepage! Add msilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meniphesto
Senior tranceaddict

Losing $100K not $10K huge difference.

Old Post Feb-01-2012 14:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Meniphesto Click Here to Email Meniphesto Click here to Send Meniphesto a Private Message Add Meniphesto to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

quote:
Originally posted by dorkiedanny
i wish i lived in LA so i can just go and buy tix in person

Where can you buy them in person?

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Feb-01-2012 20:47  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click Here to Email LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
soundcloud.com/jonmitz

quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX
Where can you buy them in person?

they used to have listings on the event's website for hard ticket sellers. assuming they still sell hard tickets, check on their website. there should be a list.

Old Post Feb-01-2012 21:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click Here to Email jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

So I started clicking on the Beyond Wonderland hyperlink on Groovetickets.com just before noon and for 5 minutes afterwards using their mobile site, but just kept getting the "tix go on sale Wednesday at noon" redirect page. Then searched on Groovetickets' desktop site for "Beyond," "Wonderland," and "Beyond Wonderland," but it showed "No results."

Finally noticed the Beyond Wonderland banner on the front page, clicked it a few times and a screen came up with "$55 tickets - sold out.". I clicked on $65 tickets and ecentually got a "transaction successful" message, and they will confirm my order with an email in 5 days. At least I have tickets now (I think)...

Edit: At 12:18, the mobile site still goes to the "Tix on sale Wednesday" page, I feel sorry for those who only have access to the mobile GT site.

Old Post Feb-01-2012 21:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_seeker
Supreme tranceaddict

processing . . .

Old Post Feb-01-2012 21:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_seeker Click Here to Email trance_seeker Click here to Send trance_seeker a Private Message Add trance_seeker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

how is he LOSING money? he is just losing profit

Old Post Feb-01-2012 21:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

-------------------------
http://www.magneticmag.com/2012/01/...ts-an-ear-full/
-------------------------

The Drama. The Criticism. Insomniacís Founder Pasquale Rotella Gets An Ear Full
By Raven Wright

Insomniacís founder and CEO Pasquale Rotella encounters drama on a daily basis. Man oh man, I feel for him. Yesterday, January 30, I couldíve sworn the world was going to endóat least for some people. What happened? Flavorus tickets had to shut down access to purchasing tickets for Insomniacís Beyond Wonderland on March 17 at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino. It seems people set their alarms to buy tickets with credit and debit cards in tow. Everything was going copasetic until Flavorus was overwhelmed with a high demand of orders that overloaded their systems to the point orders were taking hours to complete. According to Flavorus in a statement ďmany Beyond Wonderland tickets were successfully sold today, but some customers who wanted tickets didnít get a chance to order.Ē Now thatís understandable and reasonable on Flavorus part but there were a handful of customers frustrated and pissed they couldnít purchase their tickets for $50 yesterday. Wait it gets better.

Shortly after, I read through Rotellaís Twitter page and ended up getting more than I bargained for. Various customers believe that Insomniac is charging too much for tickets. Hereís the breakdown, yesterday the first batch of tickets were selling for $50, second batch $65 and third batch $85 (which I believe isnít too much). However, frequent Insomniac customers beg to differ.

The reason I believe it isnít expensive? Insomniac host events that are incredibly amazing with outstanding producers and artists. And really, where else can you see talent like Alesso, Kaskade, Steve Angello, Nervo, ATB, Dash Berlin, Sub Focus, in one night for a maximum of $85? Hold on, Iíll wait. Seriously. I donít want to seem insensitive here but an Insomniac event is worth the green paper in your pocket. Rotella literally invests his time, money and efforts to create impeccable experiences for others.

Granted, current times arenít economically magical but the prices arenít extreme either. Itís a business, supply and demand. Insomniac has a limited amount of tickets. If the demand is high, supply is limitedóthe price will heighten. When the demand is low, with limited supply, the prices will lower. Itís that simple. Honestly, if you canít afford to purchase a $50, $65, or a $85 ticket then you shouldnít go. Yesóitís a total bummer but Insomniac will host another event that youíll want to go too, just as eager as before. Seriously people need to end the complaints about it, itís never that serious.

A new batch of tickets will go on sale tomorrow at noon PST via Flavorus. Cheers!

Old Post Feb-01-2012 21:34  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread