Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dorkiedanny
Supreme tranceaddict

i wish i lived in LA so i can just go and buy tix in person

Old Post Jan-30-2012 22:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dorkiedanny Click here to Send dorkiedanny a Private Message Add dorkiedanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasyn
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by macky4546
$50 are already sold out. When their site crashed and no one was able to get tickets...Now they are $65 a ticket

i don't see how that is screwing someone over i do enjoy all the ppl QQing about the price increase but nevertheless will still go lmfao

honestly though, why don't people think? you think these types of productions don't cost an arm and a leg? they have to pay off the city, pay the artists, pay for production sets, it all adds up .. and on top of that it's like people assume this is still back 3-4 years ago when the scene was just starting to bloom .. shits bonkers now so EVERYONE (not just in cali) are buying tickets

anyways mad props to lucifer1126 for the heads up on store13 .. copped 8 tixs yesterday so i don't care

Old Post Jan-30-2012 22:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jasyn Click here to Send jasyn a Private Message Add jasyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm sure that 99% of the earlybird tix went to scalpers with auto scripts. Thought they fixed this issue after the A&B fiasco, why is it back?

Old Post Jan-30-2012 22:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

got frustrated so i went to the nearest ticket outlet in santa ana. they were selling em for $60.. poor guy was dealing with lines of pple and with the phone ringing and ringing..there was 6 pple in line and i waited about 10 minutes total..bought em around 1:20pm.

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HearHarmonic
Senior tranceaddict

Have they posted any line-up yet?

www.beharmonic.com
www.myspace.com/beharmonic

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HearHarmonic Click here to Send HearHarmonic a Private Message Visit HearHarmonic's homepage! Add HearHarmonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dorkiedanny
Supreme tranceaddict

woo hoooo!!!! i kept my window up. tried like 45 minutes later, cuz my 5 tix were still in the check out. BAM. it worked. and it was only 55 each!!!!!

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dorkiedanny Click here to Send dorkiedanny a Private Message Add dorkiedanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

The site timed out on me a couple of times but eventually I managed to score 1 VIP ticket. Not a moment too soon. Seems as if the ticketing was disabled right after.

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:18  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click Here to Email raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dorkiedanny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by raveed
The site timed out on me a couple of times but eventually I managed to score 1 VIP ticket. Not a moment too soon. Seems as if the ticketing was disabled right after.

good for you! have you ever done VIP at the NOS Center?

PS. i just saw that i reached supreme tranceaddict status. yay for me.

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:20  United States
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
I'm sure that 99% of the earlybird tix went to scalpers with auto scripts. Thought they fixed this issue after the A&B fiasco, why is it back?

personally i highly doubt it. this event isn't much on the radar of the scalpers.

and obviously people got tickets as the price only increases as allotments sell out.

and saying Pasquale f*cked people over is pretty silly. he has nothing to do with the ticket sales, and people in this thread were able to get tix.

EDC Las Vegas week presale tickets!
Create Nightclub guest list RSVP

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:32  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
Old World Fart

They did choose Flavorous who obviously wasn't up to the task. I'm sure Ticketmaster could handle the traffic. I was eventually, after 2+ hours of my time, able to purchase the $50 tickets that were in my cart.

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
They did choose Flavorous who obviously wasn't up to the task. I'm sure Ticketmaster could handle the traffic. I was eventually, after 2+ hours of my time, able to purchase the $50 tickets that were in my cart.

i actually saw TM fumble a big sale the other day for Coldplay with similar issues... but usually they are fine.

just look at Ultra, Coachella, Masquerade Motel 2011, etc. All had similar ticket issues in the past year each with different ticketing companies.

EDC Las Vegas week presale tickets!
Create Nightclub guest list RSVP

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:49  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
Originally posted by dorkiedanny
good for you! have you ever done VIP at the NOS Center?

PS. i just saw that i reached supreme tranceaddict status. yay for me.

No! In fact its my first time going to the NOS center. But its an Insomniac event, so you know it will be worth it. I bought GA for White Wonderland (NYE) and the experience was better than most events I've gone to as VIP.

Sucks that they no longer do open bar for VIP, but the faster entry, free food, and better views of the stage make it worth the extra $$ for me.

Old Post Jan-30-2012 23:54  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click Here to Email raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread