Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Quazar
still likes trance

I (supposedly) got mine for $55. Says it's going to take a few days to process, but I got the confirmation e-mail and everything.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Feb-01-2012 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

Seeing all the drama unfold on Facebook makes me glad that I don't go to these events anymore. It's just not worth the headache, especially when it's a piece of shit company like Insomniac

Old Post Feb-01-2012 22:38  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for fantasyexctasy Click here to Send fantasyexctasy a Private Message Add fantasyexctasy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
macky4546
Senior tranceaddict

I got mine for 50 bucks Monday. But i want to know how 10,000 tickets sell out in less then 5 minutes with server trouble?

Old Post Feb-01-2012 23:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for macky4546 Click here to Send macky4546 a Private Message Visit macky4546's homepage! Add macky4546 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ekim18
Senior tranceaddict

Makes sense to me. The max ticket allotment per person was 4 earlier today (as opposed to 6 on Monday). Almost everyone I know bought multiple tickets for their friends (at least I'm trusting it's for our friends lol). That's only a couple thousand people, many of which are out of Southern Cali.

Old Post Feb-02-2012 02:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ekim18 Click here to Send ekim18 a Private Message Add ekim18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by macky4546
I got mine for 50 bucks Monday. But i want to know how 10,000 tickets sell out in less then 5 minutes with server trouble?

Woody, that article was sad at best. No need to defend Insomniac here...

As to this question... I personally know 15 people who who live all the way in SF who bought 2-4 tix each. And that is just me! How many people do you know who were sitting, waiting for that ticket link to go live?

My only complaint is that Groove tickets has been around for this long and not figured out how to handle large ticket sales.

Old Post Feb-02-2012 02:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

Damn tickets are already 75 now! This shit is selling fast.

Old Post Feb-02-2012 08:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ekim18
Senior tranceaddict

Full ASOT550 LA line-up is released on the ASOT site: http://www.astateoftrance.com/a-sta...50/los-angeles/

Aly & Fila
Armin van Buuren
Arty
Fei-Fei
Gareth Emery
John O'Callaghan
Shogun
Sied van Riel

Old Post Feb-02-2012 21:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ekim18 Click here to Send ekim18 a Private Message Add ekim18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fupaking
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ekim18
Full ASOT550 LA line-up is released on the ASOT site: http://www.astateoftrance.com/a-sta...50/los-angeles/

Aly & Fila
Armin van Buuren
Arty
Fei-Fei
Gareth Emery
John O'Callaghan
Shogun
Sied van Riel

not *that* impressed

Old Post Feb-02-2012 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fupaking Click here to Send fupaking a Private Message Add fupaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Aly & Fila
Armin van Buuren
Arty
Fei-Fei
Gareth Emery
John O'Callaghan
Shogun
Sied van Riel

I'm pretty excited to see Sied van Riel and Fila at a Festival! I've seen these two but only at clubs.

Excited for Arty & Shogun never seen them!

JOC & Gareth are a bonus!

Can't WAIT FOR ARMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb-02-2012 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

Supposedly I got mine for 55... Processing didn't take more then 3-5 minutes.

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post Feb-02-2012 22:09  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click Here to Email LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Aly & Fila
Armin van Buuren
Arty
Fei-Fei
Gareth Emery
John O'Callaghan
Shogun
Sied van Riel

Also shows that Beyond Wonderland 3/17 is SOLD OUT, but I think some tickets are still available.

Old Post Feb-02-2012 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fupaking
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Also shows that Beyond Wonderland 3/17 is SOLD OUT, but I think some tickets are still available.

People selling on stubhub seem to think it's sold out.

Old Post Feb-02-2012 22:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for fupaking Click here to Send fupaking a Private Message Add fupaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread