Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
you and me
tranceaddict

is this going to be held at the NOS center again?

Old Post Jan-11-2012 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for you and me Click here to Send you and me a Private Message Add you and me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm now totally considering this festival just for ASOT550... its kind of a bucket list thing I've wanted to do.

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Productions Founder
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
'smü[th] Music Affiliate A&R

Old Post Jan-11-2012 09:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

strange, no tickets sales yet? I mean I understand no line up, since it's Insomniac, but NO tickets??? The event in about 2 months.

Is it happening???

Old Post Jan-11-2012 16:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_seeker
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
strange, no tickets sales yet? I mean I understand no line up, since it's Insomniac, but NO tickets??? The event in about 2 months.

Is it happening???

He tweeted that they would be on sale January 30th ->
https://twitter.com/#!/PasqualeRote...765844244963328

Old Post Jan-11-2012 17:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_seeker Click Here to Email trance_seeker Click here to Send trance_seeker a Private Message Add trance_seeker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24

Is it happening???

Venue has not been secured... j/k

Old Post Jan-11-2012 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Venue has not been secured... j/k

The official event page on FB has the venue listed as "TBA". I know Insomniac will have a venue, but I'm thinking the recent noise complaints at NOS may put this one somewhere else.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Jan-12-2012 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

From the other ASOT 550 thread:

quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
http://www.astateoftrance.com/a-state-of-trance-550/

ASOT 550

"March 17th, Beyond Wonderland, Los Angeles, USA

Show information

Date: March 17th, 2012
Time: 15:00 - 02:00
City: Los Angeles (San Bernandino), United States
Venue: Beyond Wonderland

It is written.

Old Post Jan-12-2012 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

\\Thread merge?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=616841&forumid=60&s=

Old Post Jan-12-2012 04:13  United States
thefunk
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by you and me
is this going to be held at the NOS center again?

http://www.arminvanbuuren.com/schedule/

This link says Venue Address: NOS Event Center

Then again, this link also had Armin Only at Oak Canyon Park back in October

Old Post Jan-13-2012 06:20  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for thefunk Click here to Send thefunk a Private Message Add thefunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphanasia
tranceaddict

the NOS center seems like the most reasonable place since most of their events are held there. i would be surprised that it's LA because of all the issues incidents from the past from EDC and what not. i'm hoping for trance artist that don't normally come around often or get lots of play time: super 8 & tab, ronski speed, orjan nilsen, W&W, arty, ben gold, lange, hell throw in kyau & albert, or even menno de jong. i'm just stoked that trance is finally getting the big stage again

Old Post Jan-13-2012 23:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphanasia Click here to Send euphanasia a Private Message Add euphanasia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

So tempting, I'll be in LA around this time.

The only info on ASOT.com for the LA event points to http://www.beyondwonderland.com. Mehhh. Must have moar info!

Old Post Jan-21-2012 02:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

I know, no way I'm getting screw again like how I got screw with the Armin Only BS.

Old Post Jan-21-2012 07:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread