Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.11.12 Digital Campfire 001 - Breakfast, Eco, Big Mike, Rory, & more @ TBA
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

uuu i have two questions

what are the time slots?

and

what does the campfire actually mean? i tried to go up and down the links but i cant figure out any details about this. can some one brief me please

Old Post Nov-11-2010 21:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

Looks awesome, good luck marcello and mike

Old Post Nov-11-2010 22:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

ogmogmgomg!

arent we supposed to find out today where the actual location is????

I must plan accordingly

Old Post Nov-11-2010 22:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click Here to Email hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

quote:
Originally posted by dj aldi
uuu i have two questions

what are the time slots?

and

what does the campfire actually mean? i tried to go up and down the links but i cant figure out any details about this. can some one brief me please

I hope you don't really think there is going to be a campfire lol

Old Post Nov-12-2010 00:48  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
09vdubgti
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

what are the time slots?

quote:
Rejoyce, Rory James, Mike Saint-Jules, Eco, Breakfast, John Bas, Daddy Noomz is the musical lineup, in order.

Old Post Nov-12-2010 01:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 09vdubgti Click here to Send 09vdubgti a Private Message Add 09vdubgti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StrobeLifeNYC
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
uuu i have two questions

what are the time slots?

and

Rejoyce 10-11
Rory James 11-1150
Mike Saint-Jules 1150-1245
Eco 1245-145
Breakfast 145-330
John Bas 330-445
Daddy Noomz 445-?

The campfire is a metaphor for a gathering of good friends who are spending a night enjoying the simpler things in life.

Old Post Nov-12-2010 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StrobeLifeNYC Click here to Send StrobeLifeNYC a Private Message Add StrobeLifeNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StrobeLifeNYC
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hellosam
ogmogmgomg!

arent we supposed to find out today where the actual location is????

I must plan accordingly

The email was sent out a little bit after you posted this, I hope everything was sent okay.

Old Post Nov-12-2010 02:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StrobeLifeNYC Click here to Send StrobeLifeNYC a Private Message Add StrobeLifeNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE

lets not forget the glowstick campfire @ LOVE...

Blueshift - Mirin<-FREE!
Michael King "Fur Elana" Remix
Facebook::Soundcloud::Mixcloud::Youtube::Twitter

Old Post Nov-12-2010 05:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
lets not forget the glowstick campfire @ LOVE...

Or the "horse corral" at LOVE..

Old Post Nov-12-2010 14:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

two exams to get through today and then i'm gettin drunk and going camping. hell yes.

Old Post Nov-12-2010 14:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

This event should be renamed fellowship of the trance

Old Post Nov-12-2010 15:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE

khem... of course not....

actually i thought of it like a camping tent inside the place. the place does look like it has a high cieling. some decoration on top it could look like a sky. i was gonna come with a blanket and four long sticks... well not really.

haha but im glad i got that out of me.. plus im starting a "campfire" parody here so it wasn't all fail post!

Old Post Nov-12-2010 17:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.11.12 Digital Campfire 001 - Breakfast, Eco, Big Mike, Rory, & more @ TBA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread