Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.06.10 Dance.Here.Now > JAMES ZABIELA w/Sleepy & Boo @ Cielo "Life" Tour
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jameszabiela
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah, if anyone knows keep me posted too. Ha!

Old Post Jun-10-2010 21:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for jameszabiela Click here to Send jameszabiela a Private Message Visit jameszabiela's homepage! Add jameszabiela to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jameszabiela
Senior tranceaddict

1-4 so i'm told. thx

Old Post Jun-11-2010 01:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for jameszabiela Click here to Send jameszabiela a Private Message Visit jameszabiela's homepage! Add jameszabiela to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by jameszabiela
1-4 so i'm told. thx

I figured that's what was expected...either that or 1:30-4

See you there.

Hopefully Boo won't force me to drink too many Maker's shots.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Jun-11-2010 01:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

I loved JZ at Cielo like a year ago but finals(read:hookers & blow) has me all tied up.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jun-11-2010 14:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

Zabiela killed it, I was loving every second of his set. His energy behind the decks was infectious!

Old Post Jun-11-2010 16:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dvuble
Senior tranceaddict

anybody knows what remixes of Enjoy the Silence and Caribou - Jamelia he played?

Old Post Jun-11-2010 17:56  Indonesia
Click Here to See the Profile for dvuble Click here to Send dvuble a Private Message Add dvuble to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BasicNYC
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dvuble
anybody knows what remixes of Enjoy the Silence and Caribou - Jamelia he played?

Enjoy the Silence mix was Timo Maas...sounded amazing.

What a fun night!! We had a blast opening up. James was schooling us on the CDJ-2000 fun. Great vibe and energy everywhere you looked.

Old Post Jun-11-2010 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BasicNYC Click here to Send BasicNYC a Private Message Visit BasicNYC's homepage! Add BasicNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Pics!!!!

Full gallery is up here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...50&l=5d0d1e7ada

Old Post Jun-11-2010 23:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.06.10 Dance.Here.Now > JAMES ZABIELA w/Sleepy & Boo @ Cielo "Life" Tour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread