Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.09.01 Dance.Here.Now Presents JAMES ZABIELA + Sleepy & Boo @ Cielo
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

2011.09.01 Dance.Here.Now Presents JAMES ZABIELA + Sleepy & Boo @ Cielo

Thursday September 1st - Dance.Here.Now. presents...
JAMES ZABIELA @ Cielo
along with Sleepy & Boo

The UK's JAMES ZABIELA is back for another wild night of sci-fi decknology for Dance.Here.Now. at Cielo!
JZ's massive headlining set at the DHN Festival at Governor's Island was one of the weekend's highlights, and we're honored to be playing alongside him once again - James is one of electronic music's most diverse and forward-thinking artists. Get a jumpstart on the Labor Day Weekend festivities with this special night at Cielo.

Featuring:
JAMES ZABIELA
jameszabiela.com | ravelizards.com

along with:
SLEEPY & BOO
Basic NYC | basicnyc.com

For guest list + table reservations - email rsvp@basicnyc.com[/email]

Where: Cielo (18 Little West 12th Street)
When: Thursday September 1st - 10pm - late
Price: Email [email]rsvp@basicnyc.com for guest list or table reservations

http://www.danceherenownyc.com/
http://www.cieloclub.com/
http://www.basicnyc.com/
http://www.jameszabiela.com

Last edited by sleepy&boo on Aug-16-2011 at 01:11

Old Post Aug-14-2011 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

I was hoping he got added to Electric Zoo, but this is far better news. An entire night of Zabiela!!

Never been to Cielo, what's the dress code??

Old Post Aug-15-2011 02:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ravracer16
I was hoping he got added to Electric Zoo, but this is far better news. An entire night of Zabiela!!

Never been to Cielo, what's the dress code??

Flying in from Charlotte this night...perfect way to start the weekend! Never been to Cielo.

Old Post Aug-15-2011 03:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by amberella06
Flying in from Charlotte this night...perfect way to start the weekend! Never been to Cielo.

Me either. I've heard great things about their sound system. I can't wait to hear Zabiela put it to a test.

Old Post Aug-15-2011 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Cielo is great. You guys are going to love it there. The Funktion One sound system is pristine and the dancefloor is really fun. JZ knows how to work that room.

Email me your names and I'll put you on our list - rsvp@basicnyc.com

We might have free entry for you all early, stay tuned you Cielo n00bs! hahah

Old Post Aug-15-2011 15:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
Cielo is great. You guys are going to love it there. The Funktion One sound system is pristine and the dancefloor is really fun. JZ knows how to work that room.

Email me your names and I'll put you on our list - rsvp@basicnyc.com

We might have free entry for you all early, stay tuned you Cielo n00bs! hahah

I sent an email last night. =)

Old Post Aug-15-2011 16:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by amberella06
I sent an email last night. =)

nice - you will get respond soon YAY

Old Post Aug-15-2011 16:45 
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Cielo is great. You guys are going to love it there. The Funktion One sound system is pristine and the dancefloor is really fun.

everything is great but is Anthony Lamont really needed when JZ plays this venue...

he is vibe killer

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Aug-15-2011 17:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

yes please prevent anthony lamont from ruining this party

Old Post Aug-15-2011 17:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magocbluestar80
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
yes please prevent anthony lamont from ruining this party

yes!!!! i agree

Old Post Aug-15-2011 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for magocbluestar80 Click here to Send magocbluestar80 a Private Message Add magocbluestar80 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Awwww...Anthony is there to add some life, color and character to the parties. Don't hate on someone for trying to do that.

That's just my opinion of course...maybe that's because I love the guy to pieces! And in all honesty, we need more characters like that in the club scene these days. I don't know, I'm sure you'll be fine. Or play a drinking game...every time Anthony is on the mic and bothers you, come to me and I'll give you a drink ticket...that should keep you busy

Anyhow, this party is all about JZ!

Old Post Aug-15-2011 18:18 
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Awwww...Anthony is there to add some life, color and character to the parties. Don't hate on someone for trying to do that.

you mean don't hate on someone getting paid trying to do that

I understand your point but lets be serious...

Is he really need to be there?? Not at all

Its the Job of the DJ to bring Life to the party...not some wack ass MC

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Aug-15-2011 18:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.09.01 Dance.Here.Now Presents JAMES ZABIELA + Sleepy & Boo @ Cielo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread