Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.14 Nicole Moudaber @ Output (Open to Close)
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
pacha yolo's LOVE drumcode. nicole is going to kill it but it will be rammed.

a few of us are doing the job jobse warehouse party instead

I'm sure that party will be sick but holy fucking shit! Nicole was ON POINT tonight at Roxy, honestly did not feel like being in Orlando at all -- her set was absolutely sublime and full of just BANGERS -- drumcode style. She really killed it and I can tell that she's on her A game right now. You all should go to this. I know I would. When Nicole's on her game, there are maybe a handful of DJs that are better in a club environment...fucking wow I can't believe that shit just happened in shitlando of all places...

Old Post Sep-13-2013 11:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I do want to go.

Nicole is really awesome.

Old Post Sep-13-2013 23:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

So jealous of this show!! She was disgusting in Orlando this past Thursday!! Can't imagine a open to close set with from her ugh have fun TA's

Old Post Sep-15-2013 05:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

are you guys alive after this?

review?

Old Post Sep-15-2013 19:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
are you guys alive after this?

review?

i did not go myself but did drive by output at midnight and there was a line around the corner.

and i heard the club was so packed they werent allowing any more people in.

oh someone also pulled the fire alarm and the cops came.

Old Post Sep-15-2013 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

That crowd is a fucking problem now. I felt like I was at Pacha.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

same thing happend for adam beyer. iam starting to think its a drumcode thing.
its just the most popular techno label and nicole is the most popular female techno dj, plus it was on a sat night

next time if they do it on a weds or thursday night things might not be as bad
sorry to hear, i was there friday night and the crowd was mature and music driven minus like 5 or so people there taking "selfie" and "bestie" pics on the dancefloor

Old Post Sep-16-2013 00:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I know it's not ALWAYS the case. It didn't really get to me last night, I was in the Panther Room the whole night for Thugfucker, which by the way didn't have the best crowd either. I went into the main floor for like 15 minutes once they merged the parties and just couldn't stand to be in there one more second. Totally vile, thick juju in the air. It's a shame how quickly things seem to be going south crowd/vibe wise at Output, more often than not. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to that stuff now, I don't know.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Sep-16-2013 at 02:00

Old Post Sep-16-2013 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ISOS4
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

you felt like you were at pacha? thats a joke right? it was full of hipsters and people partying proper if you ask me. it was absolutely packed, do you not expect to find a few lame people throughout the night. i was in space ibiza and there were clowns in there also. getting a little to picky and critical if you ask me.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 05:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ISOS4 Click here to Send ISOS4 a Private Message Add ISOS4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

The majority of that crowd was not "partying proper". You, sir, must be joking. Yes I am picky; not critical at all, however.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 06:45  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

I think "club" mentality in New York just sucks, basically.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 06:57  United States
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
I think "club" mentality in New York just sucks, basically.

you're just getting old and jaded like me

i went randomly one night after ezoo, i was out with friends, we wanted to continue partying, decided to just walk up to output at 10:45pm...

they wanted $40 at the door

i mean fuck sakes, its 10:45pm, i know it's an official ezoo after party whatever the case is, but $40? it has all the feelings of pacha

im telling you, next steps will be clearing the whole top left mezzanine to bottle service..mark my words

im totally turned off by clubbing in nyc, i had more fun at whiskey brooklyn

and i thought CLR was the mainstream yolo techno crowd...

Old Post Sep-16-2013 13:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.14 Nicole Moudaber @ Output (Open to Close)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread