Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.06-2013.09.08 Depeche Mode in NY!!!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

2013.09.06-2013.09.08 Depeche Mode in NY!!!

Fuck yeah!

Friday, Sep. 6 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center

Sunday, Sep. 8 – Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

Last edited by euphoria on Mar-11-2013 at 18:27

Old Post Mar-11-2013 17:29  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

Re: Depeche Mode in NY!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Fuck yeah!

Friday, Sep. 6 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center

Sunday, Sep. 8 – Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach Theater

m

IN!

Old Post Mar-11-2013 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

lets go.com

Old Post Mar-11-2013 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

Fuck....yea...

Old Post Mar-11-2013 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Temisan Adoki Click here to Send Temisan Adoki a Private Message Visit Temisan Adoki's homepage! Add Temisan Adoki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Tried to win tix to their performance on letterman, no luck

Old Post Mar-11-2013 18:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Thanks for fixing the date, I went to events and it only gave me a date up to may.

Old Post Mar-11-2013 18:30  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

dream on

Old Post Mar-11-2013 19:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

WHOAA!!

Any ticket info?

Old Post Mar-11-2013 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
WHOAA!!

Any ticket info?

The tix will be available on (ugh) Livenation.com April 6th.

Whoever pre-orders the album on Amazon.com will get a chance to order tix on 1st i believe

Old Post Mar-11-2013 19:52  Poland
acetate212
Supreme tranceaddict

Saw these guys live at MSG twice, their shows are pretty epic. On one of those occasions my fav old-time industrial band Stabbing Westward opened up for them, sadly that band has long broken up although they're similar in some aspects to DM. Might try to catch them at either one of these venues..

Old Post Mar-11-2013 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for acetate212 Click here to Send acetate212 a Private Message Add acetate212 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

There is also a facebook invite which will give a presale code.

I hope purchasing tickets won't be a hassle.

And do you guys believe 2 tickets per person actually helps with scalping?

Old Post Mar-12-2013 00:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by acetate212
Saw these guys live at MSG twice, their shows are pretty epic. On one of those occasions my fav old-time industrial band Stabbing Westward opened up for them, sadly that band has long broken up although they're similar in some aspects to DM. Might try to catch them at either one of these venues..

Stabbing Westward...damn. That's a name I haven't heard in ages! I used to listen to them back in the day.

Old Post Mar-12-2013 06:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Temisan Adoki Click here to Send Temisan Adoki a Private Message Visit Temisan Adoki's homepage! Add Temisan Adoki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.06-2013.09.08 Depeche Mode in NY!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread