Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.11 Made Event - JOHN DIGWEED + DANNY TENAGLIA + Pleasurekraft + Sleepy & Boo @ Gov. Isla
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Now may I make a mark
Then make a spark over this phat thread
Or should I say dope post
Subtract, delete
All of the wick wack that wanna be abstract
But they lack the new knack that's comin from way way back.

Soon...it's party time!
Let's party

Old Post Jun-25-2012 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Wait a second...this is like a bad deja vu. I've been through this before in a thread where I'm excited about playing a big event.

Doombot takes an underhanded swipe at our DJing, Chaska sticks up for us (which is great, love you girl), and then Mark Anthony chimes in with another completely unwarranted insult.

Get over yourselves - you both can kiss my ass

And on top of it, I'd like to comment on Euphoria's message - everyone is entitled to their opinion: that's not what this is about. I would think the mods would be a little more aware of the dynamics on this board...and if not, maybe do some research, and stand up for the right!

That's all. Cheerio!

Last edited by sleepy&boo on Jun-25-2012 at 21:42

Old Post Jun-25-2012 21:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
This is one of the hottest tracks now

you damn right it is!

he actually played it at edc, but as aystar said, it doesn't fit an outdoors event. very dark and deep. good stuff

Old Post Jun-25-2012 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
Wait a second...this is like a bad deja vu. I've been through this before in a thread where I'm excited about playing a big event.

Doombot takes an underhanded swipe at our DJing, Chaska sticks up for us (which is great, love you girl), and then Mark Anthony chimes in with another completely unwarranted insult.

Get over yourselves - you both can kiss my ass

And on top of it, I'd like to comment on Euphoria's message - everyone is entitled to their opinion: that's not what this is about. I would think the mods would be a little more aware of the dynamics on this board...and if not, maybe do some research, and stand up for the right!

That's all. Cheerio!

This actually started a little while back when I asked a very simple question in a thread that you felt the need to PM me with a 5,000 word essay. I even responded to your "interesting" PM nicely and gave you very constructive criticism, which sparked you to send more crazy messages to me.

And I'm the one that needs to get over myself.

I felt the need to comment about this again in this thread because, as a consumer, I wanted my voice heard. If I'm going to possibly shell out $45 on a ticket (plus additional costs), I don't believe I'm being rude or inconsiderate to express how I feel about what I might be getting in return. The kicker is that people do this here ALL OF THE TIME, with much meaner or condescending remarks, and don't get shitted on for it. Not sure why I'm getting the special treatment but I've learned my lesson from it.

Seriously though; enjoy your set and your time at the show.

Last edited by DOOMBOT on Jun-25-2012 at 22:41

Old Post Jun-25-2012 22:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
This actually started a little while back when I asked a very simple question in a thread that you felt the need to PM me with a 5,000 word essay. I even responded to your "interesting" PM nicely and gave you very constructive criticism, which sparked you to send more crazy messages to me.

And I'm the one that needs to get over myself.

I felt the need to comment about this again in this thread because, as a consumer, I wanted my voice heard. If I'm going to possibly shell out $45 on a ticket (plus additional costs), I don't believe I'm being rude or inconsiderate to express how I feel about what I might be getting in return. The kicker is that people do this here ALL OF THE TIME, with much meaner or condescending remarks, and don't get shitted on for it. Not sure why I'm getting the special treatment but I've learned my lesson from it.

Seriously though; enjoy your set and your time at the show.

You're clearly bitter, and this post above shows me that you still are.

I don't give a flying eff if you think I suck, but to crap on an event we're playing at - and to try and dress that up as your "consumer rights" - its stupid and tacky. Everyone saw right through it too.

I don't even know what you're whining about with the PMs and "essay"....weren't you the one who suggested we meet sometime? Get real dude. Maybe you're upset I said no to it. lol.

But thanks for the last sentence - of course I'm going to have a blast at this party.

Ta ta!

Old Post Jun-25-2012 22:48 
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
You're clearly bitter, and this post above shows me that you still are.

Nope. Just giving my feedback on what I heard when I saw you dj.

quote:
I don't give a flying eff if you think I suck, but to crap on an event we're playing at - and to try and dress that up as your "consumer rights" - its stupid and tacky. Everyone saw right through it too.

I didn't crap on the event. I expressed how I felt that it would be better to have Digweed play longer instead of having to share 8 hours 3 ways, especially with djs that I don't enjoy to listen to.

quote:
I don't even know what you're whining about with the PMs and "essay"....

Really? Because I think I have about 10 long PM responses from you going off like a top because you didn't like what I had to say.

quote:
weren't you the one who suggested we meet sometime? Get real dude. Maybe you're upset I said no to it. lol.

Yeah, here is what I said... for all to "see right through."

quote:
"No problem.

I can see you took what I said not so well and I only meant to give some honest feedback to you. Maybe some people aren't being honest? I don't know what to tell you. Maybe it was just the nights that I saw you too. Who knows.

Like I said, either way, everyone has their own taste and again, I thank you for bringing in the talent that you have been. Especially Luciano, he is one of the DJs Ive never seen before and I am truly looking forward to the opportunity.

Just one more thing, if I were playing out, I would want my peers to be honest with me, even if they thought I didn't play well or my track selection wasn't good. You can't get better if everyone is telling you that you are good, especially if you really didn't play that well. Just some piece of advice.

Thanks again and I look forward to possibly meeting you both again sometime soon. I really mean that!!!

James"

I'm not upset you declined. I actually expected it. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt and put it out there anyway. If anything, you're the one that people are seeing through right now.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 23:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow...taking PMs (even if you wrote it) completely out of context and posting them in a thread is ridiculous.

You obviously do care so much because here you are posting one to try and project some kind of image.

I deleted all your messages. I really have no interest in rehashing months-old BS. You must be kidding me.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 23:22 
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

And please skip the whole quoting and unquoting individual sentences and paragraphs, etc. It's a waste of time. That's so passť.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 23:25 
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Also I can't wait to actually enjoy this thread, talking about this great event coming up and the massive pairing of DT and Digweed at one of New York's most amazing venues.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 23:26 
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Wow...taking PMs (even if you wrote it) completely out of context and posting them in a thread is ridiculous.

You obviously do care so much because here you are posting one to try and project some kind of image.

I deleted all your messages. I really have no interest in rehashing months-old BS. You must be kidding me.

I'm not going to post what you wrote me; I'd never do that to someone. Just thought I'd put out there what I wrote to you in regards to meeting, since you brought it up and tried trashing me about it in your reply. I don't feel the need to protect my image. Plenty of people here have met me in person and know I'm a pretty cool guy but also very honest.

I'll put it out there again; maybe you and I can meet at a show sometime, have a drink together, and laugh about all of this.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 23:27 
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I'm not going to post what you wrote me; I'd never do that to someone. Just thought I'd put out there what I wrote to you in regards to meeting, since you brought it up and tried trashing me about it in your reply. I don't feel the need to protect my image. Plenty of people here have met me in person and know I'm a pretty cool guy but also very honest.

I'll put it out there again; maybe you and I can meet at a show sometime, have a drink together, and laugh about all of this.

You brought up the PMs initially - please don't switch it around like that. And since you did, I thought I would mention that I have no interest in meeting someone who is so comfortable being rude to me. I don't want your advice, you're not my teacher - I never sought it out and it means little to me. Teachers to me are people who I respect, or my peers who I trust - not strangers on a message board that say negative things.

Posting out of context PMs regardless of who wrote them is really tacky. Flaunting your consumer rights when you're clearly still hung up on personal matters is tacky.

And it's ridiculous - you're disrespecting my time and work here, and you keep doing it. Please stop and leave me alone. You think we suck, big whoop - I don't give a flying banana about that; can we all move on?

Old Post Jun-25-2012 23:40 
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Laugh? About you disrespecting my music over and over again?

You really don't get it.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 23:50 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.11 Made Event - JOHN DIGWEED + DANNY TENAGLIA + Pleasurekraft + Sleepy & Boo @ Gov. Isla
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread