Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.07.26-2012.07.29 Identity Festival 2012 (Eric Prydz, PvD, Wolfgang Gartner, Nero & More)
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

Got the $25 for Nikon. Not gonna be the best of crowds but been wanting to see Prydz for a while

Old Post Apr-25-2012 03:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arosemore
tranceaddict in training

whyyyy!! im missing good stuff I'll be out of the country these dates...unless i come home earlier....

Old Post Apr-25-2012 04:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for arosemore Click here to Send arosemore a Private Message Add arosemore to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

7.27 in DC... no love Z?

https://www.facebook.com/events/348458195203862/

soundcloud.com/jaceomusic

Old Post Apr-25-2012 16:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by The Vza
7.27 in DC... no love Z?

https://www.facebook.com/events/348458195203862/

Technically VA, complete dates were listed at the bottom I just posted the very closest ones on top

Old Post Apr-25-2012 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

Sold out already... bring on the sea of neon

Old Post Apr-25-2012 22:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I think im gonna go to the one in philly/camden. Never seen Prydz yet.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 01:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
I highly highly suggest not attending the one at Nikon theater. It wasn't a good experience. Disregarding the monsoon (which I know was not their fault), there was still no alcohol and it was terribly organized.

It was their first time hosting an event there. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I would hope that they have worked out most of the kinks by now. Nikon is closer to me than Camden so that's where I am definitely going.

Old Post Apr-26-2012 14:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

45 mins from Washington DC.
Click on the image for info.

Identity Festival Washington DC 2012 Jiffy Lube Live

soundcloud.com/jaceomusic

Old Post Apr-29-2012 10:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed10890
Sold out already... bring on the sea of neon

Which one? Nikon?

Old Post Apr-29-2012 15:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage350
Which one? Nikon?

Yep $25 tickets were sold out, and now possibly the $40 are sold out too but I think there will be another bunch of tix released in a bit.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 15:09  United States
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

anyone got a line up for the jones beach one??

Old Post Apr-30-2012 20:50  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

I'm a huge Eric Prydz but I just cant justify going to a festival just to see him for 1-2 hours.. I just don't have the time for that with my busy schedule. I don't understand why he coudn't just bring EP/IC here and do a album tour. I know his show at NYC wasn't packed at all but it was definitely the wrong venue.

Old Post May-01-2012 01:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.07.26-2012.07.29 Identity Festival 2012 (Eric Prydz, PvD, Wolfgang Gartner, Nero & More)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread