Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.02.25 Electronic Night Life Presents Glojin, Lucas PM, Mark i.e. Cobian, & Tom Rogers
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

2012.02.25 Electronic Night Life Presents Glojin, Lucas PM, Mark i.e. Cobian, & Tom Rogers

With WMC and other events coming up right around the corner Electronic Night Life will be taking a brief hiatus in the winter, but before we do we would like to have a proper send off. We have invited some great talent to perform at our February installment and we hope you all can show your support!

We are also celebrating the birthday of Mikael aka Ravan on Tranceaddict! Happy Birthday Mikael!!

EVENT DETAILS:
On Saturday February 25th, 2012 we proudly bring you....

GLOJIN

LUCAS PM

MARK I.E. COBIAN

TOM ROGERS

ADMISSION:
5$ before 11PM and 10$ after (no need to RSVP for reduced admission)

FACEBOOK INVITE: https://www.facebook.com/events/193676887396478/

RESIDENT ADVISOR INVITE: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?330679

DRINK SPECIALS: Free glass of Sangria with purchase of an alcoholic beverage from 11PM - 12AM. One per person, while supplies last.

DETAILS:
Doors open at 10PM - 4AM
21+ to enter with valid ID

http://www.electronicnightlife.com/

Red Velvet Lounge
174 Rivington Street (between Clinton & Attorney)
New York, NY 10002

Directions by Train:
Essex St (J, M, Z)
Delancey St (F)

**We are looking for DJ's for future shows... send demo's to euphoriaxnyc@gmail.com

Last edited by euphoria on Jan-20-2012 at 01:31

Old Post Jan-19-2012 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Check out the facebook invite for some brand new sets from some of the DJ's playing on this night!

https://www.facebook.com/events/193676887396478/

Old Post Jan-30-2012 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

It was really fun to meet all of you guys a few weeks ago Hope this party is a blast too

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Jan-30-2012 22:46  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravan
Senior tranceaddict

whos this ravan guy.. -_-

will be there with bells on. Just gotta recover from cosmic opera/axwell night before and i'm at RVL!

Old Post Feb-01-2012 04:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravan Click here to Send ravan a Private Message Visit ravan's homepage! Add ravan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

sweet

Old Post Feb-01-2012 05:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by GUBostonDubs
It was really fun to meet all of you guys a few weeks ago Hope this party is a blast too

Hope to see ya back soon

quote:
Originally posted by tomrogers
Hey guys!

Really excited to play with Lucas PM. Just caught him @ Santos Party House with Brad Miller and Adasara the other week and he killed it. Very cool because I might be able to sneak some darker prog in at the beginning. Since Glojin likes to play a little tough as well, I'm going to have some interesting vibes to work with.

Check outmy Soundcloud if you're curious as to what I play. It's a fusion of Trance with darker undertones, Rock-style vocals, and Spoken Word.

I'm releasing a new hour-length mix when my fan page (Facebook) hits "1400" likes. It's going to have only tracks I have not played before. Right now we're at 1380.

I already liked you but I can like you again on some of my other pages

quote:
Originally posted by ravan
whos this ravan guy.. -_-

will be there with bells on. Just gotta recover from cosmic opera/axwell night before and i'm at RVL!

Did u send out your exclusive birthday flyer yet? hehe

quote:
Originally posted by a.l.d.i.
sweet

Isn't it? are u coming out?

Old Post Feb-01-2012 15:50  United States
euphoria

quote:
I'm releasing a new hour-length mix when my fan page (Facebook) hits "1400" likes.

Congrats on hitting 1400

Old Post Feb-09-2012 18:10  United States
Jason Jollins
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice lineup, will be there

-

Old Post Feb-09-2012 18:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Jollins Click here to Send Jason Jollins a Private Message Visit Jason Jollins's homepage! Add Jason Jollins to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
I'm releasing a new hour-length mix when my fan page (Facebook) hits "1400" likes. It's going to have only tracks I have not played before. Right now we're at 1380.

Congrats on hitting 1400

Old Post Feb-09-2012 18:24  United States
saiyajinzoninge
tranceaddict in training

I think the line up is excellent, great response on this event so far.

Old Post Feb-13-2012 16:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for saiyajinzoninge Click here to Send saiyajinzoninge a Private Message Add saiyajinzoninge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

One more week

Old Post Feb-17-2012 17:49  United States
euphoria

See ya tomorrow <3

Old Post Feb-24-2012 17:43  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.02.25 Electronic Night Life Presents Glojin, Lucas PM, Mark i.e. Cobian, & Tom Rogers
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread