Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.12.29 Danny Howells w/ Brad Miller - Dance.Here.Now. @ Cielo
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

quote:
Originally posted by feelgood
Good times last night.

Brad did a good job warming up (what was that second last closing track?)

Danny was rockin. Hit a bit of a flat tech house spot at around 130, but overall I enjoyed it. The Art Department and Subb-An drops were pretty sweet.

Crowd was a mixture of sloppy people making out, coked out sketchies and some regular folk out to have a good time.

First time partying at a house event in NYC. Decent experience.

Now off to Boston to figure out what to do for NYE.

which Art Department and Subb-An tracks did he play?

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Dec-30-2011 16:07  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

so glad to see howells last night. it had been a while.

gotta admit, howells' music seems to make everyone randy. i was watching lots of random random making out going on on the floor.

one of the last tracks of the night:

sly & the family stone - dance to the music (layo & bushwacka's whitelabel mix)

Old Post Dec-30-2011 17:14  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

what a thursday night huh lol

i got to see dani and toia which was ill, then taso who is still stuck to my sofa haha, and sal and the usual suspects. felt like a reunion on a random night in the city lol i had mad fun with you crazy kids haha

Old Post Dec-30-2011 17:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
Originally posted by GUBostonDubs
which Art Department and Subb-An tracks did he play?

It was actually Noir and Haze - Around (SubbAn remix)

and a remix of Art Department -Tell me Why

release.

Old Post Dec-31-2011 01:42  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Thanks feelgood! That second to last track was Silicone Soul - Right On Right On (Nick Curly Mix):

Definitely lots of fun last night - really appreciate you guys coming out early and hope ya dug it! Really enjoyed Danny's set myself, and especially the straight up disco at the end Btw trunks sorry I never got back to you about the price, but I wasn't able to find out for sure ahead of time. Heard from several people that it was $30 reduced and $40 at the door.

Old Post Dec-31-2011 03:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shamez214
Chasing the Cool

I wasn't there last night (I haven't been anywhere lately), but if that was the second to last track you played, you are a damn good opener! That track is awesome! What did you play after that?

i'd pay any price just to get that back.

Old Post Dec-31-2011 04:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shamez214 Click here to Send Shamez214 a Private Message Visit Shamez214's homepage! Add Shamez214 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

quote:
Originally posted by BradMiller
Thanks feelgood! That second to last track was Silicone Soul - Right On Right On (Nick Curly Mix):

Definitely lots of fun last night - really appreciate you guys coming out early and hope ya dug it! Really enjoyed Danny's set myself, and especially the straight up disco at the end Btw trunks sorry I never got back to you about the price, but I wasn't able to find out for sure ahead of time. Heard from several people that it was $30 reduced and $40 at the door.

all good brad. just ended up with the clubtickets thing in order to cut the line at the door.

Old Post Dec-31-2011 04:43  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Sneaker Pimp

sounds like a really fun night! Hopefully Danny can come back to Boston soon! He came to Rise twice in 2011

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Dec-31-2011 17:42  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravan
Senior tranceaddict

Sounds like a fun night! Sorry I missed it - just got back to the states from euroland. Next time!

And... hoping for a push the night classics again

Old Post Jan-01-2012 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravan Click here to Send ravan a Private Message Visit ravan's homepage! Add ravan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

Haha @ the making out we stopped and looked around for a second to realize 3-4 couples surrounding us just going at it slopfest style. Did any of you catch the chick with the bangs in the middle of the floor standing arms crossed looking like she wanted to off herself? My only pet peeves are the constant talking on the mic and the people that just go out to be seen and stand mid floor playing on facebook all night. They just get in the damn way, that floor is small enough as is. That layo and b remix hit pretty hard on the floor at least for me

Old Post Jan-02-2012 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm usually not big on recording videos when out but I've got a bunch of short ones I'll compile into one when I get a chance

Old Post Jan-02-2012 02:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

i had to miss this and jody for traveling reasons please bring them back soon!

btw, that track that Brad posted is totally wicked. good stuff!

Old Post Jan-02-2012 03:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.12.29 Danny Howells w/ Brad Miller - Dance.Here.Now. @ Cielo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread