Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.08 Basic NYC > SLEEPY & BOO + Friends @ Cielo - Boo's B-Day Bash!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
alexfish333
tranceaddict

Here's Holosound closing after Jamie Jones and Lee Foss

I'll be bringing even more heat to Cielo you can bet on that :-)

http://soundcloud.com/holosoundnyc/...use-nyc-9-18-10

Old Post Oct-06-2010 16:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alexfish333 Click here to Send alexfish333 a Private Message Visit alexfish333's homepage! Add alexfish333 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Spread the word and send in your RSVP! rsvp@basicnyc.com for our free before midnight list.

Champagne and cupcakes at midnight

Old Post Oct-07-2010 15:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

I got my dress, I got my shoes, the music is ready, it's almost time to PARTY! See you all at Cielo tonight

Old Post Oct-08-2010 13:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
cupcakes at midnight

Oh really??

Old Post Oct-08-2010 13:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.08 Basic NYC > SLEEPY & BOO + Friends @ Cielo - Boo's B-Day Bash!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread