Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.09 [CANCELLED] Sasha @ District 36 Sat Oct 9 [CANCELLED]
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I picked up my tix. I'm almost more excited to see T&F spin on this system. I've been diggin their sets lately, they've been dropping some funky tech

Old Post Sep-22-2010 04:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
Dude if he plays that, heaven will have opened up and shot rainbows down on the land...shitting bricks would be just the beginning.

Mmm rolling bass lines !!!! , then some epic stuff, then breaks!!!! Old school

The last time I heard him play like this was down in Miami 06' conference at space (indoors) his outdoor set was typical and stale but indoors he killed it.

Old Post Sep-22-2010 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Nick Warren and Dave Seaman on Dec 4th @ D36

Damn really??? THAT is gonna be phenomenal!

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Sep-22-2010 05:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djexplizet
tranceaddict

quote:

YESSSS!!!!

Old Post Sep-22-2010 14:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djexplizet Click here to Send djexplizet a Private Message Add djexplizet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:

seaman, warren...WOW!!

Old Post Sep-24-2010 14:35  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

Booking Sasha when the club isn't even ready? What will happen to people that bought pre-sale tix now?

Old Post Sep-25-2010 00:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah, doesnt sound like this will be move to a TBA location since this was not a Blkmarket party. This is getting pretty annoying.

Old Post Sep-25-2010 00:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

D36 officially announced they aren't open for Sasha date

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Sep-25-2010 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Full refunds for everyone who purchased Sasha tickets per D36

Old Post Sep-25-2010 00:21  United States
noskizza
Senior tranceaddict

That fucking sucks, I've been craving a night out in the city hearing some banging beats. Now I guess I gotta turn up the system in my car to 28 and pretend I'm there.

Old Post Sep-25-2010 00:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for noskizza Click here to Send noskizza a Private Message Add noskizza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjDeComp
Proud V-Dub Owner

boooooooooooooooooooo

Old Post Sep-25-2010 01:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjDeComp Click here to Send DjDeComp a Private Message Add DjDeComp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVD_S11DJ
ElectronicDanceMusicAdict

quote:
Originally posted by DjDeComp
boooooooooooooooooooo

ditto

Old Post Sep-25-2010 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVD_S11DJ Click here to Send PVD_S11DJ a Private Message Add PVD_S11DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.09 [CANCELLED] Sasha @ District 36 Sat Oct 9 [CANCELLED]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread