Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.09 [CANCELLED] Sasha @ District 36 Sat Oct 9 [CANCELLED]
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rudeflame
Hey Yo!

Can't wait!!!!

plus...the 9th is my bday...should be WILDDDDDD

Old Post Sep-11-2010 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rudeflame Click here to Send rudeflame a Private Message Visit rudeflame's homepage! Add rudeflame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I'm excited

Old Post Sep-11-2010 19:05  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
They're not really new, they're just getting more recognition for what they're doing in NYC. They've been doing their parties for over 4 years, and I have yet to go to one that wasn't pretty full. They're still keeping hundreds of people out until well after dawn every time they throw something. The last one got shut down at 11:30 after going for over 12 hours, and there was still a decent sized crowd for that time of day.

We're hosting them tomorrow. Can't wait to check em out.

Old Post Sep-12-2010 03:32  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dahippieman
Floor.i.da

Location: in deep space...abandoned...any crew? negative...negative...negative

I didn't get a chance to make it up to NY for EZoo, but can hopefully catch this and meet up with some old school peeps.

Old Post Sep-13-2010 03:10  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for Dahippieman Click here to Send Dahippieman a Private Message Add Dahippieman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Dahippieman
I didn't get a chance to make it up to NY for EZoo, but can hopefully catch this and meet up with some old school peeps.

dammm its been a very long time, we met years ago. I think I met you at PVD Roxy in O2.

Good to see some old peeps coming up for this...

maybe we should have another big ta meet up...

Last edited by pyro264jb on Sep-14-2010 at 03:47

Old Post Sep-13-2010 04:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by Dahippieman

oldddd skoool

Old Post Sep-13-2010 12:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bobby Fist Pump
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=12803
quote:

Sasha is set to headline a Saturday night party early next month at New York's newest nightclub, District 36.

The billing represents a coup for the Manhattan venue, which will host its first event later this month. In addition to his international acclaim, Sasha is of particular importance to District 36: resident DJ and music director Taimur Agha names the progressive house icon as one of his most important influences, and says his monthly appearances at Twilo in the late '90s were what inspired him to start DJing and throwing parties. Though Saturdays at the venue are normally reserved for Victor Calderone's Evolve party, support on the night will come from Taimur and fellow Blkmarket Membership resident Fahad. To celebrate the occasion, Sasha has generously offered up a free mp3 of the V_rtek mix of his new track "Sparky Lives," a tune that was first debuted this summer as part of the famed DJ's headlining Glastonbury performance.

Tickets to Sasha at District 36 are available right here on RA.

Sasha's Sparky Lives (V_rtek Mix) is available now via the link below.
(Right click + save target as)

http://ra4.residentadvisor.net/audi...-v_rtek-mix.zip

Old Post Sep-13-2010 15:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Fist Pump Click here to Send Bobby Fist Pump a Private Message Add Bobby Fist Pump to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djexplizet
tranceaddict

they should have reserved sats for international djs, pacha and D36 both doing res nights on sats smells like teen puke

Old Post Sep-13-2010 18:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djexplizet Click here to Send djexplizet a Private Message Add djexplizet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

I would shit a brick and dance the night away if he dropped this track...

idn the beat blows my mind

Old Post Sep-21-2010 03:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by djexplizet
they should have reserved sats for international djs, pacha and D36 both doing res nights on sats smells like teen puke

Nick Warren and Dave Seaman on Dec 4th @ D36

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Sep-21-2010 04:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

The lineups and rumors of this place are DOPE!

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Sep-22-2010 04:30  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
I would shit a brick and dance the night away if he dropped this track...

idn the beat blows my mind

Dude if he plays that, heaven will have opened up and shot rainbows down on the land...shitting bricks would be just the beginning.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-22-2010 04:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.09 [CANCELLED] Sasha @ District 36 Sat Oct 9 [CANCELLED]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread