Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.15 Stoneface & Terminal @ Pachita w/ Ali Mahmud, Jacob Henry, and Greenhaven
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mid-Atlantic
tranceaddict

2010.10.15 Stoneface & Terminal @ Pachita w/ Ali Mahmud, Jacob Henry, and Greenhaven

Mid-Atlantic Digital is proud to bring back: Stoneface & Terminal at Pachita on Friday, October 15th, 2010.

Friday October 15th, 2010
Mid-Atlantic Digital Presents

Stoneface & Terminal
(Euphonic, Germany)

Ali Mahmud
(Mid-Atlantic Digital, myspace.com/alimahmud)

Jacob Henry
(Silk Royal, Proton Radio, Microcastle)

Greenhaven
(myspace.com/greenhavendjs)

Advance Tickets @ www.wantickets.com

Reduced Guestlist before 12 at MidAtlanticDigital@gmail.com

19+, Doors @ 10pm
For VIP Reservations & Info call 212-209-7500 (ask about the specials)

Pachita
618 W 46th St.
New York, NY 10036
(Pachita's entrance is to the right of Pacha's entrance)

After putting on one of the best EDM shows in New York City last year. The German Duo are back to take over New York City again.

Stoneface & Terminal are two dynamic German producers and Djs with a long list of releases and remixes under various names on a number of high profile labels. Their productions are hammered by the likes of Paul van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Paul Oakenfold, Ferry Corsten and Markus Schulz.

As DJs, Stoneface & Terminal are famed for their high-energy edged style. With the power of their DJ-sets they have the makings to fascinate the crowd all around the world. They played gigs in the USA, Malaysia, Russia, East Europe, UK, Sweden, Canada, Mexico and Australia and its always a great experience to see these two best friends perform behind the decks.

As remixers, Stoneface & Terminal are also highly in demand. They made remixes for Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Nu Nrg on Paul van Dyk's Vandit Label,Gareth Emery, Kyau & Albert, 4 Strings, Mark Sherry or together with Ronski Speed for Darren Tates DT8 Project to name a few.

For more info:
www.myspace.com/stonefaceandterminal
www.stoneface-terminal.de
www.euphonic.de

www.midatlantictrance.com
www.pachanyc.com

Last edited by Mid-Atlantic on Sep-09-2010 at 02:50

Old Post Sep-02-2010 04:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mid-Atlantic Click here to Send Mid-Atlantic a Private Message Visit Mid-Atlantic's homepage! Add Mid-Atlantic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mid-Atlantic
tranceaddict

Early bird ticket specials available now at http://www.wantickets.com/?e_id=72076

Old Post Sep-02-2010 04:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mid-Atlantic Click here to Send Mid-Atlantic a Private Message Visit Mid-Atlantic's homepage! Add Mid-Atlantic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Niiiice!

Last edited by BradMiller on Sep-03-2010 at 05:45

Old Post Sep-02-2010 05:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

This is awesome news! So glad they have finally come back.

No more riding a 12 hour bus just to go see them in toronto!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Sep-02-2010 15:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ali Mahmud
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah I definietly can't wait. These guys are not only great producers, and djs, but really great guys.

I am glad to finally reschedule this, it's been to long, and there last time here was epic.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DJALIMAHMUD
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ALIMAHMUD
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/ALI-MAHMUD

Old Post Sep-02-2010 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ali Mahmud Click here to Send Ali Mahmud a Private Message Visit Ali Mahmud's homepage! Add Ali Mahmud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jacob Henry
facebook.com/SilkMusic

Stoneface & Terminal were amazing at Love last year -- excited to be part of this one.

Schodt, Zack Roth, Ad Brown, & Jacob Henry Pres. Silk Royal Showcase Weekly Radio Show & Podcast: Click Here For More Info

Old Post Sep-02-2010 17:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Henry Click here to Send Jacob Henry a Private Message Visit Jacob Henry's homepage! Add Jacob Henry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

time to bring out the I <3 NY tees again! hahaha

yay!!!

Old Post Sep-03-2010 16:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ali Mahmud
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hellosam
time to bring out the I <3 NY tees again! hahaha

yay!!!

hahaha i remember that.

Old Post Sep-07-2010 17:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ali Mahmud Click here to Send Ali Mahmud a Private Message Visit Ali Mahmud's homepage! Add Ali Mahmud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Niiiice booking! Terrible timing with so many gooddamn parties in October (not complaining, just saying its hard to fit them all in!)

Old Post Sep-07-2010 18:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ali Mahmud
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Niiiice booking! Terrible timing with so many gooddamn parties in October (not complaining, just saying its hard to fit them all in!)

yeah, but they are not here that often. Also early bird tickets are avaible now, so it's not that expensive of an option.

October definielty is a trance month.

Old Post Sep-07-2010 18:28  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

who is in the main room this nite

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Sep-07-2010 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Nectra
tranceaddict

Nick and I are looking forward to this one. I know Ali's been trying to get them back for quite some time!

Old Post Sep-08-2010 15:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Nectra Click here to Send Dj_Nectra a Private Message Visit Dj_Nectra's homepage! Add Dj_Nectra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.10.15 Stoneface & Terminal @ Pachita w/ Ali Mahmud, Jacob Henry, and Greenhaven
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread