Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.11 Infected Mushroom at Terminal 5
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

2012.08.11 Infected Mushroom at Terminal 5

Infected Mushroom

Terminal 5
610 W 56th St., Between 11th and 12th Avenues, New York, NY 10019
Sat, Aug 11, 2012 07:00 PM

Ticket Price US $35.00
Convenience Charge US $6.75 x 1
= $41.75

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0...rand=terminal_5

Old Post Jun-21-2012 21:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

Had the pleasure of opening for these guys last time they played Terminal 5. Amazing night...these guys fucking bring it.

Was pleasantly surprised to hear they still drop throwbacks like these in their sets....

Old Post Jun-22-2012 06:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Open House
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zack Roth
Had the pleasure of opening for these guys last time they played Terminal 5. Amazing night...these guys fucking bring it.

Was pleasantly surprised to hear they still drop throwbacks like these in their sets....

Will be a great one for sure

OPEN HOUSE PODCAST

Subscribe for free in iTunes!
Check out Randy on Beatport
Website - Soundcloud - Facebook - Youtube

Old Post Jul-05-2012 20:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Open House Click here to Send Open House a Private Message Visit Open House's homepage! Add Open House to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Decided to go and check them out again, saw them last time too but I have a feeling it may be a little different this time due to the album etc.

Old Post Aug-06-2012 18:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

Selling a ticket for someone..if anyone needs, PM me

Old Post Aug-06-2012 18:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

damn it. They always seem to come out at a time I can't go.

Awesome remix of Deeply Disturbed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi3K7whmIng

Old Post Aug-08-2012 16:39  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

I got into a huge argument with some douche over going to this event on my facebook page which pretty much resulted in me having to block him and report him lol

wtf man, why so much hate? I really appreciate musicians that can also actually play instruments. Is that so hard to understand?

Old Post Aug-08-2012 18:42  United States
euphoria

INFECTED MUSHROOM presents "The Unveiling" Saturday, August 11 at Terminal 5

Electro rock/dance duo INFECTED MUSHROOM—comprised of Amit "Duvdev" Duvdevani and Erez Eisen— will be bringing one of the most exciting live acts in electronic music, their critically acclaimed live electronic stage show “The Unveiling,” to New York City’s Terminal 5 this Saturday, August 11. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased here: http://www.terminal5nyc.com/event/132319.

Spending close to two and a half years honing their #1 iTunes and Beatport eighth studio full-length release, ARMY OF MUSHROOMS (out now on Dim Mak) is undeniably INFECTED MUSHROOM’s most stylistically varied album to date. To support their new release, the pair has prepared “The Unveiling.” Departing from a band format, the new live performance features only Duvdevani and Eisen set against an incredible, three-dimensional landscape, designed by Heather Shaw of Vita Motus Design Studio with Vello Virkhaus of V Squared Labs creating and mapping custom media content onto the structures, which brings INFECTED MUSHROOM’s visual and sonic journey to life.

Get a preview of what’s to come:

“The Unveiling” – Teaser 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnCZPYKCg9g

“The Unveiling” – Teaser 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AvjTkExkgM

“The Unveiling” – Infected Mushroom @ Avalon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01HCUhe8XYs

Old Post Aug-09-2012 15:21  United States
Randy S
Supreme tranceaddict

Awesome show

OPEN HOUSE PODCAST

Old Post Aug-13-2012 09:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Visit Randy S's homepage! Add Randy S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Randy S
Awesome show

You rocked it! You need to play a headlining gig in NY someday

Old Post Aug-14-2012 14:56  United States
StrobeLifeNYC
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I got into a huge argument with some douche over going to this event on my facebook page which pretty much resulted in me having to block him and report him lol

wtf man, why so much hate? I really appreciate musicians that can also actually play instruments. Is that so hard to understand?

Wait, how can someone argue AGAINST that? You can't really argue "Infected Mushroom vs. a DJ", that's silly..

Old Post Aug-14-2012 15:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StrobeLifeNYC Click here to Send StrobeLifeNYC a Private Message Add StrobeLifeNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Randy S
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
You rocked it! You need to play a headlining gig in NY someday

Thank you so much, means a lot
I had a great time, tons of solid energy in that crowd
Till next time,
Randy

OPEN HOUSE PODCAST

Old Post Aug-14-2012 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Visit Randy S's homepage! Add Randy S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.11 Infected Mushroom at Terminal 5
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread