Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.14 Nicole Moudaber @ Output (Open to Close)
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tigers5803
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
The majority of that crowd was not "partying proper". You, sir, must be joking. Yes I am picky; not critical at all, however.

I was sober the entire night, had 3-4 beers in the duration of the set Nicole played, and had a top night. Music was perfect, agree the fire alarm was BS but one bad apple can ruin the fun for everyone, but after 15 mins problem solved. Output should never even be mentioned in the same sentence as the other club in midtown we all hate. I've been to numerous extended sets in my life and even a 4-5 hour set you need to take a break and relax or chill for a few minutes to keep pace for the duration. So if you refer to not partying proper by not dancing, lame excuse for complaining IMO. As far as the crowd goes, not even close to what you see at other clubs. Nothing compares to Output and nothing in NYC is even in the same ballpark. I've been to the top clubs in the world. Ibiza, LA, Miami, Toronto, Amsterdam, UK, and Output is one of my top 2.

Maybe I see it this way cause I'm not from NYC and don't always have something to bitch about. We're lucky to have Output and getting Nicole after what happened with Zoo was amazing in such short time. Show some gratitude we get artists like her and if you don't like it, stay home.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 18:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tigers5803 Click here to Send tigers5803 a Private Message Add tigers5803 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tigers5803

Maybe I see it this way cause I'm not from NYC

/thread

Old Post Sep-16-2013 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by tigers5803
I was sober the entire night, had 3-4 beers in the duration of the set Nicole played, and had a top night. Music was perfect, agree the fire alarm was BS but one bad apple can ruin the fun for everyone, but after 15 mins problem solved. Output should never even be mentioned in the same sentence as the other club in midtown we all hate. I've been to numerous extended sets in my life and even a 4-5 hour set you need to take a break and relax or chill for a few minutes to keep pace for the duration. So if you refer to not partying proper by not dancing, lame excuse for complaining IMO. As far as the crowd goes, not even close to what you see at other clubs. Nothing compares to Output and nothing in NYC is even in the same ballpark. I've been to the top clubs in the world. Ibiza, LA, Miami, Toronto, Amsterdam, UK, and Output is one of my top 2.

Maybe I see it this way cause I'm not from NYC and don't always have something to bitch about. We're lucky to have Output and getting Nicole after what happened with Zoo was amazing in such short time. Show some gratitude we get artists like her and if you don't like it, stay home.

we do stay at home, we stay at home and read reviews of all the BS people go through and spit gas on the flames

if output is your top 2 and you've been to UK and Ibiza i think you're lying...

twilo should be the first spot if you got to see it, fabric in london? space in ibiza? kool haus in toronto? watergate 2nd floor in berlin? there's a lot more out there than what output has to offer

comparing output to anything else NYC has, fine i get it, but it's slipping quite quickly and if you fail to realize that than you're quite short sighted with the tons of clubbing experience you're claiming.

Old Post Sep-16-2013 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.14 Nicole Moudaber @ Output (Open to Close)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread