Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.06 Pure Trance with Solarstone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Orkidea - September 6, 2013
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
esscala
Junior tranceaddict

2013.09.06 Pure Trance with Solarstone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Orkidea - September 6, 2013

Tickets: http://esscala.wantickets.com

“Pure Trance is a feeling, a passion which exists outside of contemporary musical fads and fashions. It is the bringing together of millions of fans for whom this music is a way of life”

Since it was conceived in the basement clubs and backstreet studios of Berlin in ’93 and propelled overground in ‘98, trance has twisted, transformed and mutated in a hundred different directions. Solarstone – one of its foremost draughtsmen – has now initiated a roots return for the genre. A rally against inorganic and trend-driven Trance, his is a rediscovery or what first drew so many to the genre’s flame. For those more interested in what’s good, rather than what’s ‘the latest’, all your wishes are about to come true… The reclamation has started! Behold Pure trance!

What.
A new club night concept, created & hosted by trance pioneer Solarstone, introduced to fill a massive gap in the market created by current musical fads and fashions in the EDM club scene.

Why.
Millions of Trance lovers worldwide feel abandoned by a shift towards cold, aggressive music containing none of the emotion, melody or spiritual essence of ‘Pure’ trance music – a sound which has proved time and again to be one with true longevity, which has captivated and united EDM lovers worldwide since Trance first exploded onto the international scene in 1998. ‘Solarstone presents Pure Trance’ events cast aside these transient and ultimately temporary fads and fashions, bringing together world renowned, experienced & respected Djs with millions of clubbers who know that this sound is here to stay and wish to proudly celebrate it. Vive La Trance!

Who.
Together with your host Solarstone, we present a bespoke selection of legendary artists & performers including Giuseppe Ottaviani, Protoculture, Max Graham & Orkidea – true stars of the genre who continue to push the true sound of Trance, artists who are passionate about and dedicated to this sound, who consistently fill clubs worldwide with a devoted audience who trust in the sound of Pure Trance. There will be no descending into the realms of minimal, tribal, tech or trouse, instead we rejoice in the sound of driving, melodic & captivating Pure Trance music; a devout celebration of the music at the heart of the biggest, loudest and most spectacular events in the EDM world.

Last edited by euphoria on Dec-13-2013 at 01:22

Old Post Jul-22-2013 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for esscala Click here to Send esscala a Private Message Add esscala to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Menaschetrois
tranceaddict

Win.

Old Post Jul-22-2013 21:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Menaschetrois Click here to Send Menaschetrois a Private Message Add Menaschetrois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMAHX
Junior tranceaddict

Looks great but what' up with the "mature dress code" part on the ticket website?

Does that mean shorts and sneakers aren't allowed or something? I hope not as it's still going to be hot weather.

Old Post Jul-22-2013 22:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMAHX Click here to Send DOOMAHX a Private Message Add DOOMAHX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
esscala
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMAHX
Looks great but what' up with the "mature dress code" part on the ticket website?

Does that mean shorts and sneakers aren't allowed or something? I hope not as it's still going to be hot weather.

Just don't show up in tank top and flip flops if you are a guy... but it's mostly casual

Old Post Jul-22-2013 22:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for esscala Click here to Send esscala a Private Message Add esscala to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmarino137
tranceaddict

Seeing this event the weekend after Ezoo could not have made me a happier person. Looking forward more to this than Ezoo. I moved to Miami for the past 2 years and moving up just in time for this! However, I don't remember Santos being that great a venue, how's it been recently with their entirely different bookings?

Old Post Jul-26-2013 05:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Mother of god, yes.

Does it happen to be somewhere that goes till later than 4?

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Jul-26-2013 07:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

aah, there is the hype thread.. lol

Sedna's got a point, since this starts at 11pm it has to go longer than 4 damn it!

If till 4 only I'd guess Orkidea gets an hour and then 2 hours for each solarstone and GT... I can't have that!

Old Post Jul-29-2013 14:26  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

All three of them performed well, in their own niche genre. I took two friends with me but they left early. I really enjoyed when Giuseppe and Solarstones played Falcons together. I like how these guys were trying to promote the Pure trance sound at the time. I personally am a fan of Giuseppe's productions. I like Solarstone's early work like chilled out euphoria but I appreciate what he is trying to do for the genre.

Old Post Dec-03-2016 16:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.09.06 Pure Trance with Solarstone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Orkidea - September 6, 2013
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread