Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.05.17-2013.05.18 Electric Daisy Carnival New York at Citi Field
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by benjamin1forty
Looks like we got the Funktion-1 sound system for Enter and CC Friends

Holy shit their tents are gonna be rocking!

Old Post May-14-2013 00:16  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

I think this is the complete list of artists, a lot of names im not familiar with were added, still no set times.

Carl Cox b2b Loco Dice

http://electricdaisycarnival.com/NewYork/music.php

Old Post May-14-2013 00:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
I think this is the complete list of artists, a lot of names im not familiar with were added, still no set times.

Carl Cox b2b Loco Dice

http://electricdaisycarnival.com/NewYork/music.php

Yeah im still upset...pasquale said that the event schedule would be announced today. It still prob will but i wish it wouldve been released earlier.

Old Post May-14-2013 00:36  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by viperx29
Yeah im still upset...pasquale said that the event schedule would be announced today. It still prob will but i wish it wouldve been released earlier.

Check that link again, its up

Old Post May-14-2013 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

Old Post May-14-2013 03:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

Woah sorry for the massive photo lol...but Saturday DEF got the better lineup...any suggestions for a schedule? got mine planned out pretty much, but would love suggestions...esp. in the Wide Awake Art Car

Old Post May-14-2013 03:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

6pm-11pm Saturday Neon Garden..nuff said

Old Post May-14-2013 03:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
6pm-11pm Saturday Neon Garden..nuff said

well yeah obv. lol I'm thinking bout going there around 1 or so getting my money's worth (150 grumble grumble)...do you think it's worth it to see CC again if I'm going on Wed. night? (Never seen him ><)

also...is the output afterparty sold out? 2nd best choice for the night?

Old Post May-14-2013 03:55  United States
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice... everything is lined up beautifully, I won't have to rush or skip out on anything that I would regret not seeing because something was at the same time...

k, I'm off to make my schedule
I'll post it later.

Old Post May-14-2013 13:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

Ezoo really put a beating on them this year in the Cheese department it looks..and Mark Knight at 3:30, da fuq at least i think thats the main stage

Old Post May-14-2013 14:28  United States
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cr24
...do you think it's worth it to see CC again if I'm going on Wed. night? (Never seen him ><)

wait til Thurs. morning.

quote:
also...is the output afterparty sold out? 2nd best choice for the night?

2nd release is still open. I don't remember output doing a post GA higher release, but BLK has...
looks like this will be packed, grab em now

"Neongarden"
name fail!

Line up looks like theres almost no reason to be elsewhere.
Too bad about the Prydz overlap, but theres 5/31...
nice that theres all those longer sets

I'd go to Sherritt over Vargas if I were going and could make it by noon.
Too bad for him its such an early slot...

Last edited by CarS on May-14-2013 at 16:18

Old Post May-14-2013 15:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Whose c0ck did Chris Vargas suck to get that time slot at that stage???

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post May-14-2013 16:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.05.17-2013.05.18 Electric Daisy Carnival New York at Citi Field
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread