Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.07.03 DC Clubbing: Glow Events for July
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Vza
Gone Deep

2010.07.03 DC Clubbing: Glow Events for July

soundcloud.com/jaceomusic

Last edited by euphoria on Jun-10-2010 at 14:21

Old Post Jun-09-2010 21:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

why thursday for sander k?

Old Post Jun-09-2010 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

scheduling most likely. he was originally scheduled for a saturday night with all these special projector screens for his VDJ set. but the volcano and the ash and all that fucked it up. so i guess the only time he could fit us in was a thursday. or vice versa

Old Post Jun-09-2010 22:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

holy shit what a lineup!! cant wait to party in DC for the first time this july...i cant believe marco v is on a thursday tho!!

Old Post Jun-09-2010 22:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

i wish chus & ceballos were on a saturday. i want to see them the most out of any of those DJs..looks like ill be making the trek down for either rank 1 or cosmic gate tho.

Old Post Jun-09-2010 22:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twist-Ty
tranceaddict

woooo wooo ravi youll see me at all of these haha Epic summer ahead!!

Old Post Jun-10-2010 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twist-Ty Click here to Send Twist-Ty a Private Message Add Twist-Ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

Sharam tonight!!! w00t w00t

and you know what else is tight?

Glow and techno promoters mnmlife have joined forces to bring you techno on the patio at Fur every saturday. sick shit

Old Post Jun-12-2010 21:27 
hellosam
be prepared to drink

just bought my bus ticket to come down for marco v!!

Old Post Jun-15-2010 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

bumpidy bump bump :-)

Old Post Jun-16-2010 04:22 
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Vza
Sharam tonight!!! w00t w00t

and you know what else is tight?

Glow and techno promoters mnmlife have joined forces to bring you techno on the patio at Fur every saturday. sick shit

Nice, the mnmlife folks have had some sick parties in the past year from what i've seen

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Jun-17-2010 04:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

So a certain DJ you guys may or may not have heard of has been added to the Rank 1 billing on Saturday July 10...

Some dude from the tri state area who's dropping his first artist album next year on Armada. But who could it be?????

Old Post Jun-29-2010 07:21 
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by The Vza
So a certain DJ you guys may or may not have heard of has been added to the Rank 1 billing on Saturday July 10...

Some dude from the tri state area who's dropping his first artist album next year on Armada. But who could it be?????

Hiya!

Old Post Jun-29-2010 13:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.07.03 DC Clubbing: Glow Events for July
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread