Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.08.30-2013.09.01 Electric Zoo 2013! [CANCELLED]
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Thankfully djdiggers is gonna be there a couple of weeks after ezoo cause the remaining of Saturday is such a letdown. Drumcode on Sunday looks really good, maybe I'll grab a ticket last minute./.

Old Post Jun-04-2013 23:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic
Thankfully djdiggers is gonna be there a couple of weeks after ezoo cause the remaining of Saturday is such a letdown. Drumcode on Sunday looks really good, maybe I'll grab a ticket last minute./.

pretty much my thoughts
i dont understand their programing either
they have joc one day and aly n fila on another day mixed into stages with other dj's who play nothing like theirs lol
should have just made one of the tents with all trance acts
fusions suck

Old Post Jun-04-2013 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

Its looking like Sunday is the day to go if you're only going to do 1 day

Old Post Jun-04-2013 23:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Menaschetrois
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
pretty much my thoughts
i dont understand their programing either
they have joc one day and aly n fila on another day mixed into stages with other dj's who play nothing like theirs lol
should have just made one of the tents with all trance acts
fusions suck

I kind of like being able to go from place to place but at the same time I can understand the desire to stay at a tent. It certainly can kill a vibe when you're completely engrossed in the music and suddenly you have to walk to a different place.

I just think that for the time of year, end of August very beginning of September, the weather is usually beautiful and it's kind of nice walking across the field and stopping to go to bathrooms, coming out of the crowd to meet up with friends for different acts, etc.

Old Post Jun-04-2013 23:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Menaschetrois Click here to Send Menaschetrois a Private Message Add Menaschetrois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Menaschetrois
I kind of like being able to go from place to place but at the same time I can understand the desire to stay at a tent. It certainly can kill a vibe when you're completely engrossed in the music and suddenly you have to walk to a different place.

I just think that for the time of year, end of August very beginning of September, the weather is usually beautiful and it's kind of nice walking across the field and stopping to go to bathrooms, coming out of the crowd to meet up with friends for different acts, etc.

Agreed

Especially if you want to get a good spot in the crowd you have to leave at least 10-15 min before the artist finishes.....

Old Post Jun-05-2013 04:39  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ISOS4
Senior tranceaddict

Will definitely be going sunday school especially for Nicole, Ida, Adam, Joris then some Markus Schulz Aly and Fila and possibly Khomha. Dunno if i should wait til people are trying to ditch them for 100 or grab one in a few weeks for this 160 bull shit.

After parties will be mental this year, i hope Output does something serious with all these djs in town.

Old Post Jun-05-2013 05:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ISOS4 Click here to Send ISOS4 a Private Message Add ISOS4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
EDC is fine, but both years it's been Richie and Carl as headliners. Both EZoo and EDC lack originality or a real desire to set up consistent lineups for techno and house fans. Both lineups this year are very scattered..

...and trance fans

Old Post Jun-05-2013 13:39  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Menaschetrois

I said it like a month ago.. have one tent on one day dedicated to trance and put'em all in there... In my opinion it's fun to jump around if you're not really sure why you're there or you're there but nothing got your interest so you wonder around. Otherwise, like you said, it just takes you out of the fun..

Back on the topic of ezoo line up.. I see one potential clash.
JOC and Orjan looks to be on at the same time on Friday if going by the order listed. Who the fuck does that?? oh yeah, made fucking event!

Old Post Jun-05-2013 13:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ViciousPanda
...and trance fans

lol, forgot what board this was for a minute.

Old Post Jun-05-2013 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Back on the topic of ezoo line up.. I see one potential clash.
JOC and Orjan looks to be on at the same time on Friday if going by the order listed. Who the fuck does that?? oh yeah, made fucking event!

Non "headliners" are listed by Alphabetical order, so this may not be the case

Old Post Jun-05-2013 16:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
Non "headliners" are listed by Alphabetical order, so this may not be the case

Yeah, I've noticed that after I posted and sent ME hate tweets regarding this lol *hides*

Old Post Jun-05-2013 17:26  Poland
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yeah, I've noticed that after I posted and sent ME hate tweets regarding this lol *hides*

choose your battles.

Old Post Jun-05-2013 17:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.08.30-2013.09.01 Electric Zoo 2013! [CANCELLED]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread