Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.06.10 Dance.Here.Now > JAMES ZABIELA w/Sleepy & Boo @ Cielo "Life" Tour
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

I'm really disappointed that Zabiela always plays on Thursday nights for his past 2 visits to NYC. When will see him at Pacha? I saw him with Nic Faniculli years ago at Pacha (One+One) and it was a great time...

I hope some of you people record some videos for this weeks show...

Old Post Jun-08-2010 00:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
can you guys put a muzzle on Anthony Lamont for the night

Yes Please!

Old Post Jun-08-2010 03:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jameszabiela
Senior tranceaddict

Looking forward to tomorrow. Hope to see some of you down there

Jz

Old Post Jun-10-2010 00:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for jameszabiela Click here to Send jameszabiela a Private Message Visit jameszabiela's homepage! Add jameszabiela to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by jameszabiela
Looking forward to tomorrow. Hope to see some of you down there

Jz

please turn off Lamont's mic

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jun-10-2010 00:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I'm really disappointed that Zabiela always plays on Thursday nights for his past 2 visits to NYC. When will see him at Pacha? I saw him with Nic Faniculli years ago at Pacha (One+One) and it was a great time...

I could be wrong, but wasn't the last time he was at Cielo June 2009? I'm almost sure he's been at Pacha at least once (if not more) since then.

Personally, I'm elated he's playing Cielo over Pacha. At least now I'll go see him and the crowd will be better.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Jun-10-2010 01:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
I'm almost sure he's been at Pacha at least once (if not more) since then.

actually he hasn't

he was supposed to have a residency at Pacha...but the plug got pulled on that too quick

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jun-10-2010 01:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
actually he hasn't

he was supposed to have a residency at Pacha...but the plug got pulled on that too quick

So this is the first time he's been to NYC in a year? I find that hard to believe, though it could be true...as I said, I really don't like going to Pacha, so even if he were there, I probably would have skipped it.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Jun-10-2010 01:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
So this is the first time he's been to NYC in a year? I find that hard to believe, though it could be true...as I said, I really don't like going to Pacha, so even if he were there, I probably would have skipped it.

He was at Cielo last June, and he played at Irving Plaza in October for the Insiders show during CMJ.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Old Post Jun-10-2010 03:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

for every dance.here.now party that I have been to, lamont has not once enhanced that party and has only been a distraction

Old Post Jun-10-2010 04:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Vza
Gone Deep

yeah ya'll need an MC like me to drop hot adlibs on some "MUZIK, MAGIZ ILLLUUUUSSION" shit. they had be hype the crowd at glow for menno. lol.

anyway, ALL YOU GUYS are ORDERED to GO SEE ZABIELA

soundcloud.com/jaceomusic

Old Post Jun-10-2010 07:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Vza Click here to Send The Vza a Private Message Visit The Vza's homepage! Add The Vza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Itís on tonight!! Donít forget to come early for our opening set and the vodka open bar from 10pm till 11pm!

To get on our list Ė rsvp@basicnyc.com

Old Post Jun-10-2010 17:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcaroline
On Location in Motor City

When do you think Zabs will go on and stop? I need to plan my commute to and from Philly accordingly. Normally I don't care, but I have work in the morning.

Hope to be there. I'm still on the fence about whether I could handle this party along with the 800 other social events & dance parties I have this weekend. Sleep is going to be hard to come by for the next few days.

Thanks.

Old Post Jun-10-2010 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcaroline Click here to Send sweetcaroline a Private Message Add sweetcaroline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.06.10 Dance.Here.Now > JAMES ZABIELA w/Sleepy & Boo @ Cielo "Life" Tour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread