Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.06.11 U-theory pr. Copious w/ James Gill, Edgar Guerrero, & Ceaz Amaze @ Bar 13
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
James Gill
tranceaddict

2010.06.11 U-theory pr. Copious w/ James Gill, Edgar Guerrero, & Ceaz Amaze @ Bar 13

Hey guys! Really excited to be playing at Bar 13 this coming weekend along with some great NYC local house DJs Edgar Guerrero and Ceaz Amaze. This event is hosted by U-Theory.com, which, if you haven't checked out yet, is a great website with some really amazing music. These guys are truly passionate about putting on great events and I am really excited to join them for this show. If you RSVP for the guestlist at jimfoambox@gmail.com[/EMAIL], admission is Reduced ($5) all night (Free before 11 for everyone)! Feel free to also mention the James Gill guestlist at the door for reduced rates. Any questions, you know where to find me Hope to see you there!

U-Theory's Copious at Bar 13, Friday June 11th, 2010.
U-Theory ~ experience it!

Music by:

EDGAR GUERRERO U-Theory.com

JAMES GILL The Progressive Edge (My new podcast! )

CEAZ AMAZE facebook.com/CeazAmaze

With dancers Amber Star and Holly Young

Doors at 10PM
Free Before 11PM; $10 thereafter ($5 with RSVP)
Info contact Kyle Sullivan at (917) 771-1089 or email [EMAIL]events@u-theory.com

COPIOUS at Bar 13
121 University Place (Corner of 13th and University)
New York, NY 10003

Learn more about the DJs and the music at U-Theory.com
Subscribe to the U-Theory mailing list Here

Facebook Event
U-Theory.com

Last edited by James Gill on Jun-07-2010 at 00:20

Old Post Jun-06-2010 21:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for James Gill Click here to Send James Gill a Private Message Visit James Gill's homepage! Add James Gill to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evgenesis
tranceaddict in training

I'm sure this will be Copious amounts of Awesome. See you there

Old Post Jun-07-2010 02:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for evgenesis Click here to Send evgenesis a Private Message Add evgenesis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Hell yea this is gonna be sick!

Old Post Jun-08-2010 05:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
James Gill
tranceaddict

Yesss, looking through my crate right now, def going to experiment with some darker, more abstract stuff this time. If anyone is looking for a good warm-up show before Joris or Hernan, this is definitely the place to be!

Old Post Jun-10-2010 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for James Gill Click here to Send James Gill a Private Message Visit James Gill's homepage! Add James Gill to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

Fire it up Jim! You know I'd be there if I wasn't away this weekend

Old Post Jun-10-2010 23:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
James Gill
tranceaddict

Tonight!

Old Post Jun-11-2010 22:40  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.06.11 U-theory pr. Copious w/ James Gill, Edgar Guerrero, & Ceaz Amaze @ Bar 13
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread